NEWSGROUPS FFS

Captain Planet

lol i did the $25 for 180GB deal....only worked out about £15. i think thats a more sensible option then a monthly suttin especially when theres dry periods like this n theres nuffin out/comin out gamewise....unless u wanna get movies n applications then boooooooooyyyyyy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs how can i download gta iv and the iso be corruptedthe last file chunk didnt want to download for some reason so i did some diyguess that screwed thnigs up
what news provider are you using, i was using the virgin media one then i realised theres only like 10 days retention which meant that all the files had missing peices and it wouldn't connect to download certain articles

i was using hitnews and they have like 200 days retentionthe thing is that when i downloaded it the last file chunk just didnt, so what i did was reload the nzb and just download that specific chunk alone to the same directory.Buuut because grabit does the extraction for you I had to stop that mid way kinda so it didnt create an iso with less data than needed, but for some reason everything screwed up.*frisbees disk*

• 3 weeks later...