After T4 At the Beach, could there be a Black version?

2deal2

crazy cosins-i would make them play a few songs dotstar- stick up is a banger giggs an co - obvious reasonskano wileydizzee -not even sure if i would want him der tbh alesha dixon - lightiemz bratt - lightie shystie - she can only perform pull it shola ama - lightie an shes tryiny to come back sadie - ?

An summer jam like event would be good.BUTWireless might as-well have been this. (Sunday anyway)Yous lot missed out.Was big.1Xtra's attempt is quite good too. It's free and they have massive names turn up.Streets hooked man up with VIP for one of these tings, Chris Brown, Akon + others. FOR FREE.Was a good night tbh.

few years ago i remember there was some 'urban' music festival that was on for like 2 days, i think jay-z headlined it... is that thing still going?
I was gonna mention that. That was actualy sick. But as per usual. IGnant niggaz f*cked it up.and the princes trust one that was live as well.