Powerful video

VENOM

more alex jones DIS information:Alex Jones Barking up the Wrong Tree"While Alex was bull horning the CFR building on the anniversary of 9-11, he spat off about the “Nazi” perpetrators within the administration whom he holds responsible. Where are the so-called ‘Aryan Supremacists’ within the United States? Eliot Spitzer, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger, Robert Kagan, Rudy Giuliani, Dov Zakheim, David Rockefeller, Maurice Greenberg, William Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Lewis Libby, Richard Pearl and Michael Bloomberg, to name but a few…Some have German origins but they are also Jews also; the headquarters of the Aryan Warlords who formed Nazism was the Grand Orient Lodge, founded by Adam Weishaupt and Mayer Amschel Bauer, (BOTHE JEWS) to subvert Freemasons. note how thun uses the exact same language as his uncle alex, anytime i talk about jews and expose how they are the main make up of this so called illuminati he says suttin about nazis. any sheep.
When hateful fags like you attack all joo's you will get people looking down on youWhen you attack zionists that is a different issueThis is were your brain is too feeble to look at this complex issue

I don't believe every Jewish person is in favour and want a nwo. sorry mate i aint having that
nobody says that. but wether they like it or not it is happening and its happening for THEIR cause.they have been exposed by jews as well so its obvious that not every jewish person agrees to the take overhowever, only a tiny tiny tiny fraction of jews know how much of their own involvelement in creating the NWO anywayso your statement is just highlighting the fact that they need to be aware of what is being done. then lets see how they reactchances are though that you will be called a Nazi or racist, and anti semitic :lol: cos they rather hear its white nazis and aryans and arabsthat are out to destroy the world.

I don't believe every Jewish person is in favour and want a nwo. sorry mate i aint having that
nobody says that. but wether they like it or not it is happening and its happening for THEIR cause.they have been exposed by jews as well so its obvious that not every jewish person agrees to the take overhowever, only a tiny tiny tiny fraction of jews know how much of their own involvelement in creating the NWO anywayso your statement is just highlighting the fact that they need to be aware of what is being done. then lets see how they reactchances are though that you will be called a Nazi or racist, and anti semitic :lol: cos they rather hear its white nazis and aryans and arabsthat are out to destroy the world.
All people are being used like pawns to further the New World Order agenda you dumb f*ck not just joo'sWhat an idiotic thing to say like its only joo's agreeing to wars in the middle east, giving up there liberties and pushing the big brother stateI knew this faggott would have to give into the overwhelming information that i have supplied to demolish this threadChances are if your one of these brainwashed people who believe its only joo's running the new world order you will be seen as a nazi or a crazed racist

Chances are if your one of these brainwashed people who believe its only joo's running the new world order you will be seen as a nazi or a crazed racist
what you are too stupid to understand when you dismiss spiritual mumbo jumbo is that it all leads to israel and the restoration of the original covenant with God, with jerusalem at the centre of all that. until this covenant is restored there will be no peace.. the major problem in the world as its been for the last 50yrs has centred around Israel and will continue to be.so what you call spiritual mumbo jumbo is manifested in the physical mumbo jumbo, which to you is a new world order. one religion, one govt, advanced technology, the rumors of wars, and wars, even your depopulation claims( 1/3 of the worlds population), as well as the centralisation of monitoring whereby no one would be able to buy or sell or do anything without having a chip/mark of some sort(what you call a police state), the future of the state of israel, the future of the USA, and other rising world powers, are all mentioned in the bible, written thousands of years before your so called 'ellite families' and the american govt, george bush or alex jones. the fact that the secret societies clearly have spiritual symbols emphasises this..yet you say its mumbo jumbo! thats why a few videos and half truths from alex jones who clearly has as much credibility as bill o'reilly or jon gaunt on ANYTHING is nowhere near enough to equip you with the full understanding of what is really happening. but i wont get involved anymore, i think youve been laughed at enough. "My people die from lack of Knowledge"

all this cuz of something Wolly by BillMary had a little lamb, and it was slaughterd duno about the fleece being as white as snow tho, unless he had that condition ppl get when they start greying from like 10, in which case i can kinda see how they slew him, kids can be so cruel, no boy ting J man, nuff respect still

Chances are if your one of these brainwashed people who believe its only joo's running the new world order you will be seen as a nazi or a crazed racist
what you are too stupid to understand when you dismiss spiritual mumbo jumbo is that it all leads to israel and the restoration of the original covenant with God, with jerusalem at the centre of all that. until this covenant is restored there will be no peace.. the major problem in the world as its been for the last 50yrs has centred around Israel and will continue to be.so what you call spiritual mumbo jumbo is manifested in the physical mumbo jumbo, which to you is a new world order. one religion, one govt, advanced technology, the rumors of wars, and wars, even your depopulation claims( 1/3 of the worlds population), as well as the centralisation of monitoring whereby no one would be able to buy or sell or do anything without having a chip/mark of some sort(what you call a police state), the future of the state of israel, the future of the USA, and other rising world powers, are all mentioned in the bible, written thousands of years before your so called 'ellite families' and the american govt, george bush or alex jones. the fact that the secret societies clearly have spiritual symbols emphasises this..yet you say its mumbo jumbo! thats why a few videos and half truths from alex jones who clearly has as much credibility as bill o'reilly or jon gaunt on ANYTHING is nowhere near enough to equip you with the full understanding of what is really happening. but i wont get involved anymore, i think youve been laughed at enough. "My people die from lack of Knowledge"
LMAOEverything your talking about I have exposed through the years by posting evidence of it but now you try come with the biblical viewpointIts known by most Christians about the biblical view point that it foretells a one world government etcf*ck off capre as everyone knows you used to dismiss all this type of information your such a fruit cakeYou fail as you dont link any humans to what is going on and just base it all on invisble beings doing all this workI suppose you one of these weak beings who will not do anything to combat the New World Order as your in the mindset that it is fortold in the bible so you will just lay down and take itI know your type as there are a few like you who believe in a New World Order but got this mental attitude that it is foretold in the bible so just lay down and take it. Bible says you should fight evil and tyranny.Its bait most of us know that it fortell this type of thing in the bible so f*ck off trying to come like this a new thing as Alex Jones has been talking about the bible and how it relates for years and now you are posting what he has been saying like it comes from you

ur a hurt child, you latched on to this thread bcos your own thhreads are full of one sided crap. i cant beleive you claim to have provided "overwhelming information" and "demolished this thread" . a few videos from alex jones who has no credibility, and some rabbis? secondly, i never said nothing can be done to fight the NWO, but nothing can be done physically to fight a spiritual battle, u dont get it cos you choose to remain stupid. shalom

ur a hurt child, you latched on to this thread bcos your own thhreads are full of one sided crap. i cant beleive you claim to have provided "overwhelming information" and "demolished this thread" . a few videos from alex jones who has no credibility, and some rabbis? secondly, i never said nothing can be done to fight the NWO, but nothing can be done physically to fight a spiritual battle, u dont get it cos you choose to remain stupid. shalom
so what can be done to fight it?also are you saying that the arc of the covenant doesnt belong in Ethiopia?

I came into this thread to expose the 'joo behind everything' disinformation and you try to come on your biblical flex but have failed as it not nothing new and now your trying to come like we did not know that angleYou always tried to say big brother and the police state was not happening and was on the side of Bush back in the day but now bare people are clocking on to the New World Order and you find it convenient to try hop on the bandwagon acting like you always was making people aware of this information. f*ck off.People that were on rwd know how you used to go on and dismiss all the New World Order informationDont know how you have the audacity but true you are a fag

so what can be done to fight it?
capre will lay down and let them do what they got to doWhen have you ever read anything on here or rwd were capre is posting about making people aware or defeating the New World Order?

so what can be done to fight it?also are you saying that the arc of the covenant doesnt belong in Ethiopia?
i dont recall saying anythign about ethiopia. the arc of the covenant belongs in the temple of jerusalem doesnt it? the arc of the covenant is different to the actual covenant God had with abraham anyway. what can be done to fight it? to look out for the signs that have been mentioned, and protect yourself first. If you fight against the judgment (NWO) without being right with God, you will be defeated, both physically and spiritually.

what can be done to fight it? to look out for the signs that have been mentioned, and protect yourself first. If you fight against the judgment (NWO) without being right with God, you will be defeated, both physically and spiritually.
dfgzdfgdfgdfggdgdgdfgdgfdfgdfdgdfgLOL at look for the signs like it aint being set up all around you for years nowI knew this weak fag would say dont fight the NWOYou asked him what can we do and he tells you what not to do

so where is the arc now?the same arc that was taken from king solomons land according the kebra nagast, by Menelik to Ethiopia or Africa
yeh ive watched a documentary that says the ark was hidden in ethiopia.
LOL at look for the signs like it aint being set up all around you for years nowI knew this weak fag would say dont fight the NWOYou asked him what can we do and he tells you what not to do
i said you cannot fight the NWO? or i gave a condition that must happen before you can fight it?

LOL at look for the signs like it aint being set up all around you for years nowI knew this weak fag would say dont fight the NWOYou asked him what can we do and he tells you what not to do
i said you cannot fight the NWO? or i gave a condition that must happen before you can fight it?
It has been happening all around you for years and your duty is not to lay down but inform the masses (not inform them at the last minute when its too late)Not everyone is awake to this information and its your duty as a Christian to inform them and to fight it

so where is the arc now?the same arc that was taken from king solomons land according the kebra nagast, by Menelik to Ethiopia or Africa
An intersting article I read a few weeks ago
'Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?Ethiopian patriarch tells pope he will show artifact to worldThe patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia says he will announce to the world Friday the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, perhaps the world's most prized archaeological and spiritual artifact, which he says has been hidden away in a church in his country for millennia, according to the Italian news agency Adnkronos.Abuna Pauolos, in Italy for a meeting with Pope Benedict XVI this week, told the news agency, "Soon the world will be able to admire the Ark of the Covenant described in the Bible as the container of the tablets of the law that God delivered to Moses and the center of searches and studies for centuries."The announcement is expected to be made at 2 p.m. Italian time from the Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome. Pauolos will reportedly be accompanied by Prince Aklile Berhan Makonnen Haile Sellassie and Duke Amedeo D'Acosta.http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102119

arc of covenant is that demon babylonian phaseIblis been ruling too long, 6000 years and now their system is in mayhem because they did their math wrong, they have incorrect zodiac knowledge because they are not in righteous allignment with the Suncheck the angle of the earths axis, hence, certain man cant take it an get skin cancer and heat stroke....Abrahams seed is coming for their inheritance f*ck an Isreal, those stiff necked people, Jesus wanted to restore the tribe of Judah (the Sphinx) therefore rebuilding Egypt is the physical restoration that needs to manifest.

Just see an update which I did not see before

Ethiopian church speaks out on Ark of the CovenantStatement says Ten Commandments box won't be displayedThere was considerable confusion last week when the leader of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church apparently told an Italian news agency of an upcoming announcement about the possible public display of the Ark of the Covenant – the box holding the Ten Commandments – and then the prescribed time passed with no word.However, there was no equivocation today in an e-mail received by WND from the webmaster of a church website in response to an inquiry about the truth of the matter."It is not going to happen so the world has to live with curiosity," said the statement, signed only "Webmaster" in response to the WND inquiry.The webmaster statement described the tempest as being caused either because of a translation mistake or "a slip [of the] tongue from the patriarch." http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102532

It has been happening all around you for years and your duty is not to lay down but inform the massesNot everyone is awake to this information and its your duty as a Christian to inform them and to fight it
its not my duty to subscribe to lies and half truths spouted by someone with a questionable background.i check my sources. ive said this whole thing is a spiritual thing from the beginning right? and it has a spiritual end.how have YOU have fought this coming world order since you became aware of it?when you travelled to brasil did you use your biometric passport or refuse to submit to such NWO plans to have us tracked?have you used your credit card? do your parents have a house and pay a mortgage? apart from having more money how has your 'fight' succeeded in affecting the rate of inflation set out by the b of e? what people like you expect to happen is that millions of people will take to the streets and cause anarchy and over throw the entire world financial and polticial system right? and replace it with robots or humans that will only do the same eventually.?

arc of covenant is that demon babylonian phaseIblis been ruling too long, 6000 years and now their system is in mayhem because they did their math wrong, they have incorrect zodiac knowledge because they are not in righteous allignment with the Suncheck the angle of the earths axis, hence, certain man cant take it an get skin cancer and heat stroke....Abrahams seed is coming for their inheritance f*ck an Isreal, those stiff necked people, Jesus wanted to restore the tribe of Judah (the Sphinx) therefore rebuilding Egypt is the physical restoration that needs to manifest.
sometimes the info u spout is just HUH? lol. i see where ur coming from but.. u never explain stuff properly

It has been happening all around you for years and your duty is not to lay down but inform the massesNot everyone is awake to this information and its your duty as a Christian to inform them and to fight it
its not my duty to subscribe to lies and half truths spouted by someone with a questionable background.i check my sources. ive said this whole thing is a spiritual thing from the beginning right? and it has a spiritual end.how YOU have fought this coming world order since you became aware of it?when you travelled to brasil did you use your biometric passport or refuse to submit to such NWO plans to have us tracked?have you used your credit card? do your parents have a house and pay a mortgage? apart from having more money how has your 'fight' succeeded in affecting the rate of inflation set out by the b of e? what people like you expect to happen is that millions of people will take to the streets and cause anarchy and over throw the entire world financial and polticial system right? and replace it with robots or humans that will only do the same eventually.?
Its not only Alex Jones spreading this inforamtion so dont make weak excuses like you are unable to inform people as you dont have the proper resources or intellectWho said anything about starting anarchy Its seems you are suggesting this as i have notI said inform the masses dumb f*ck like prominent people have done in the past by peaceful meansYou have not mentioned any sources for your information Post sources like most of us do init