Powerful video

VENOM

WILLIAM COOPER, was one of the first people to expose the lies of 9/11 and going deeper about not just climing it was an "inside job" like people like alex jones and other schills did..but he went as far as stating WHO was behind the conspiracies, by naming and shaming the jewish/pro jewish organisations that were behind it and the cover up.people like him are REAL THREATS to what is claimed to be the NWO, not noisemakers who seek jewish sponsorship and love.it is for this reason, that William cooper, whim ive already talked about was killed by an unknown gunman who has never been found. back in 2001.however before he departed, he left us with this warning

WILLIAM COOPER, was one of the first people to expose the lies of 9/11 and going deeper about not just climing it was an "inside job" like people like alex jones and other schills did..but he went as far as stating WHO was behind the conspiracies, by naming and shaming the jewish/pro jewish organisations that were behind it and the cover up.people like him are REAL THREATS to what is claimed to be the NWO, not noisemakers who seek jewish sponsorship and love.it is for this reason, that William cooper, whim ive already talked about was killed by an unknown gunman who has never been found. back in 2001.however before he departed, he left us with this warning

ALEX JONES NEEDED WILLIAM COOPER, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.infact i made a mistake by saying william cooper exposed 9/11 HE DID MROE THAN THAT BUT ACTUALLY PREDICTED IT. cos he knew of some plansand check the comments on the alex jones responseedpgroup (1 day ago) Show Hide+1Marked as spamReply | SpamBill Cooper Predicted 9/11, NOT Alex Jones (Pt. 1 of 4)look up and listen...AJedpgroup (1 day ago) Show Hide+1Marked as spamReply | SpamCooper called out AJ on his eve of Y2K broadcast in which he was claiming the world was coming into an end by siting the computers were failing across the world etc...1Th1617 (1 day ago) Show Hide+2Marked as spamReply | SpamAlex Jones is a BOLD FACED LIAR!!!crazyyfool32 (2 days ago) Show Hide+1Marked as spamReply | SpamAlex totally did not answer my question the way I wanted him to I kinda blew up his whole f*ck*ng spot ha! I am Matthew from North Carolina.Marbus0 (2 days ago) Show Hide 0Marked as spamReply | Spambillcooperdisinfo could be that Dave Fagget from the AlexJonesChannel. TheAlexJonesChannel is not a fan based channel. That Dave guy is more than likely working for Alex Jones.crazyyfool32 (2 days ago) Show Hide 0Marked as spamReply | Spamthats what i'm talking about word uptharealest62qb (2 days ago) Show Hide+1Marked as spamReply | SpamI WAS INTO ALEX JONES before i started doin alot of research.aj does give good info but nothing to deep just enuff so he doesn't get killed.cia i don't know but infowars isn't a bad site..WILLIAM COOPER took it to another level which i do believe him an phil schnieder got some krazy stuff..NotAsOtherz (3 days ago) Show Hide+4Marked as spamReply | SpamAnd why is this video called "in his own words." it doesnt quote a single sentence from bill himself. Bill never said Alex was an agent or a jesuit, those are just dumbasses on youtube, but alex tried to make it seem like bill said that himself, which is bullshit, but his listeners probably believe it.Listening to Alex Jones regularly is bad for your mental health. Try reading actual books and learning history so you can talk intelligently about this stuff.

When people start focusing on Alex Jones like he is the leader and a joo agent they have lostJust one of the people who is exposing the New World Order and doing a good job imoWill Cooper did come with some information but went into the aliens stuff which could not be proved

in 1992 the Pound sterling crashed, after Jew and rothschild's agent George Soros made a run on it by betting against the pound and replacing it with Deutschmarks.The chancelleor of the exchequer at the time Lord Norman in response to this increased the interest rate by 5%this caused the recession of the 90's and wiped of billions of £ of homes and property that took another 10yrs to fully recovera notable thing about this orchestrated recession is that this also came around the time of the privatisation of public companiesthe recession caused the stocks of these companies that had just been privatised to fall drasticallythey were mostly bought up by the powerful jewish run investment bankers lead by the rothschildsjust like the rothschilds did in the uk in 1817 and 1929 in the USAprior to this crash the 'independent' company that the UK govt used as 'consultants' in privatisation was none other than Rochschilds investments bankInterestingly, The chancellor of the exchequer who initiated this stock crash was an economist before becoming an MPand he worked for N.M. Rothchilds Bank.18 months after he left office, he returned to work for Rothchilds investment Bank.

• 7 months later...

At this point of the thread, I feel it's a perfect time to suggest people read or watch 'The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World' by Niall Ferguson

/

'You follow drugs, you get drug addicts and drug dealers. But you start to follow the money, and you don't know where the f*ck it's gonna take you.'

• 2 months later...

Also

Disclaimer: If I met a jewish chick if I were single and she was buff and we got on, I would sex her, rawback if a regular f*ck and if it ends in a relationship and marriage and kids, so be it, wouldn't bother me.

You all should know what type of gurl I wouldn't wife.

Anyway, that guy from kiss is a d*ckhead, I would cuss him off for them sly sendaments.

justin is so weird

Allow this whole anti-semitist piece of sh*t thread, I only read page one and page 15 watched the first 2 videos. I swear people are anti racist on this forum and now anti semitism is ok for you man. f*ck*ng disgusting anyone who agrees with anti semitism or any other sort of discrimination for a race in general go suck your durty rotting nans rectal lining filthy hypocrit cunts.

go f*ck yourself you inbred melodramatic ignorant c*nt

Who the f*ck are you calling anti semitic? what IS anti-semitic? ur a useless inbred raised on ignorance

calling someone anti-semitic without a clue of what it really means. Semitic comes from SHEM and the people you claim are 'semitic' dont have an ounce of semitic blood in them

nor are any of the videos or articles anti "jewish", since most of the information came FROM jewish people who know what the deal is with the zionists deceiving everyone

u thick useless amoeba

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Allow this whole anti-semitist piece of sh*t thread, I only read page one and page 15 watched the first 2 videos. I swear people are anti racist on this forum and now anti semitism is ok for you man. f*ck*ng disgusting anyone who agrees with anti semitism or any other sort of discrimination for a race in general go suck your durty rotting nans rectal lining filthy hypocrit cunts.

You are confused between race & religion. Judaism, Christianity & Islam are religions. Race is different. You get arab jews, white jews & black jews & you get asian muslims, arab muslims, white muslims, berber muslims, black muslims. But, I agree that being prejudice is not good. The videos on page one is prejudice tbh & was basically a propaganda video for anti jews, BUT the dude did highlight facts.

Guest Awesome Kong

Do you want a video on how the arabs have got a huge conspiracy to control oil supply from the middle east and take over the world? Theres a lot of facts if its facts you want I can manipulate them to make up quite a few stories.

Wow the heads of many broadcasting companies are jewish. We all know wealth, contacts and businesses pass through families. So what if jewish people own a lot of media companies. A lot of other people own a lot of other companies.

The video was a piece of anti-semitist filth and I dont agree with that sort of thing, I also dont agree with anyone who says the holocaust was made up (by the way venom your video guy says the 'supposed holocaust' basically making out it never happened) and this opinion is that of a lot of brain washed nazi americans.

I have seen hour long videos with lots of 'facts' showing me how the holocaust 'never really happened'. Was shaking my head that people believe this vile, sickens me that there is one of these mindless nimwits addressing me (venom) if I was to ever meet such a person in real life would aim to do them severe damage on sight.

Venom has never said it never happened, but the zionist allowed it to happen so they can have a zionist state afterwards, using the horrors of hitler to push for it. It is a very sad thing that happened, but the islam/Jew beef only started due to Israel, when before they didn't have beef with eachother & lived together with christians.

Do you think it's right for people to take over a region, who have no decentants from there & kick out the original people of that area?

So what if the arabs want 100% control of THEIR oil that was under THEIR feet. SMH.

Guest Awesome Kong

I dont think you understand about SMH I aint saying its wrong owning oil companies.....or media companies.....geddit?

As to islam jew beef has been going on for a lot longer than since the jews came back to israel.

Thing is, Arabs don't own 100% of the oil. There is oil all over the world. Media wise, who owns most?????????????

The Jews & Muslims were in peace before the zionist country. Jews paid more tax, but intermarriages were regular.

You need to look back in history & find out what religions were the arabs before they converted to islam, you will realise they were always there, aka, were jews & christians. This is the case for all of the middle east & most of africa. The Majority of the jews were people who were never from that part of the world, from former soviet countries to germany instead. THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY BLOOD LINK WITH PALISTINE.

AGAIN I ask, Do you think it's right for people to take over a region, who have no decentants from there & kick out the original people of that area?