Iron Man anime trailer

revs

TBH I love watching these Marvel cartoons because I like to see how they bring in characters and how well they implement in the old storylines to the new updated age. But once you get over that they're pretty sh*t tbh. I did like the Hulk Vs Wolverine thing though, pretty sure I fell asleep during the Thor one though.I didn't mind the latest Ironman/Hulk films too bad.

TBH I love watching these Marvel cartoons because I like to see how they bring in characters and how well they implement in the old storylines to the new updated age. But once you get over that they're pretty sh*t tbh. I did like the Hulk Vs Wolverine thing though, pretty sure I fell asleep during the Thor one though.I didn't mind the latest Ironman/Hulk films too bad.
rah, I c/s all this even the falling asleep during the Thor/hulk cartoon.This Ironman looks like it was done by the Afro Samurai plp, if so it has to be hard. would have preferred it if they picked a character or team that hasn't had a major film done already tho.

Its gonna be sh*tmarvel's new stuff have not been on pointthe old school x-men, hulk, ironman, spiderman >>>>>snmthe intro >>>>
this was sick, until they tried doing an over-simplified version of age of apocalypse and then it jus f*cked up. Same way the animated Batman cartoon was sick until they had Bane in it.

• 2 years later...