rofl@having 0.00 in my account.

Eskay Jones

LMFAOu really think ppl pay 320k for council tax?
triple xx u idiot... im giving people the property price prices in which the different bands falls in... obviously if u are in bands G/H u will be paying more council tax a monthfor myself i am in band G

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i pay about 1200 a year i know you can pay monthly but its still a yearly pricebut f*ck that lump sums>

I'm sure I'm about to go over my overdraft limit.I need a job bad. I have been searching but to no avail. This trainee financial advisor position is getting long. COnsultant isn't even returning my emails and almost always seems to not pick up his phone.

^^your parents don't pay 1500 council tax a month.
?
council tax is not 1500 a month lol.
Valuation band Range of valuesA Up to £40,000B Over £40,000 and up to £52,000C Over £52,000 and up to £68,000D Over £68,000 and up to £88,000E Over £88,000 and up to £120,000F Over £120,000 and up to £160,000G Over £160,000 and up to £320,000H Over £320,000ask ur parents wot band theirs is in and how much they pay.
its H and it's not 1000 a month mate.

^^your parents don't pay 1500 council tax a month.
?
council tax is not 1500 a month lol.
Exactly what I was thinking.I swear it isn't even paid every month, and even if the bill came every three months it wouldn't work out that amount even if you worked it out as a fee per month.

going back to uni early to try get some kinda income going for my final year....paying rent when im not even in the city <<<<<< __________
that is insane, why didn't you stay in the accommodation and get your money's worth or find a job?will you be working in your final year?

-£12.50What a sh*t summer. My phone has murked off my life.My bursary is taking the piss.
how has your phone murked your life and what is the issue with your bursary?
2mnths in a row my bill has been over £200.I'm owed £5000 from my bursary and they've decided to split it into three instalments. It's been a month and i havn't even recieved the 1st instalment yet!