rofl@having 0.00 in my account.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I done this the other day. Took my little cousins out, got our nails done, went nandos and i brought some makeup.£325.00 gone, i just dont know how.I cant even complain about money when i manage to do this every other week.
Boy, some of you will realise if you havent already how sacred money is when you have responbilities 325 on makeup, nandos, nails, atleast CR7 got some t-shirts you got some nails for 3bills lol

this happens to me went shopping yesterdayspent over 3 bills got 2 t shirts and some flip flopskinda hurtshowever good food>>>>>
300 quid on 2-tshirts and some sandals you got issues fella
two 55 quid tees30 sandalsall the rest of my money went on food, transport and drinks.

this happens to me went shopping yesterdayspent over 3 bills got 2 t shirts and some flip flopskinda hurtshowever good food>>>>>
two 55 quid tees30 sandalsall the rest of my money went on food, transport and drinks.
i knwo its ur money but £55 on a tee is just stupid. i can buy one for £25 that looks better or just as good.

i knwo its ur money but £55 on a tee is just stupid. i can buy one for £25 that looks better or just as good.
logo-ralph-lauren.jpgSNM

no EMA till september pissssed
:lol: Hard times
LOL
lol, some guys are way too dependent on EMA man, need to know how to manage your money while you're getting it inI know one guy who's on it and has no other income and has managed to pay for 11 days in Ibiza, weekend at Reading Festival, Sonisphere festival, and Exit festival (including a week in Prague) all this summer. Then again I don't think I've seen man in new clothes much this year except at parties but hey

its funny when u have cash... coz u dont no how much roughly u have, u jus start spending... till u realise its going down drastically...
that's why I prefer card. that way you're spending the exact money. cos if I've gotta take out a tenner for something that's a fiver, the change is gonna get spent on something silly

logo-ralph-lauren.jpgSNM
still very stupidbut if ur ballin then go ahead

Things were looking bad in my account last week till ticketmaster surprised me and refunded my MJ money.Still can't wait for friday though-shopping spree for me :D
you do know that tickets are selling on ebay for like 300+MJ fans want a piece of history./yeah being broke round these times is hard.couple months back i was down to my last £20used my nugget and managed to get a few stacks in, no idea how i pulled it off, but i guess when your backs against the wall anything can happen.btw ebay selling is dead out, well imo. gumtree, straight cash in hand ftw.