What is a tolerable past

General Mac

Im sorry but out of all the races and type of girls you will come across muslims are by far the most respectable imo, white girls are just slags they have no qualms bout f*ckin on first sight, black girls are jus horny and arent satisfied til they get there fix of cocky and chinese are just not worth it, latinas boyy they have to give in at some point naive f*ckers, indians are on some next families loaded so im better than u sh*t therfore my body is a temple so ur not f*ck*ng it but the point is u proberly wont f*ck it so f*ck that brings me back to muslims and finally turkish girls the best type of girls you will find in the world, family orientated, sexually open in the bedroom, very private, fun loving sexuall beasts................................................................................................................................respect !
Some SERIOUS LUNG COLLAPSING METHANE GAS there.Turkish girls my foot. Go up North London and see

That first story is tuff boy.. Dam.. Jus goes to show that ur heart can f*ck u up.. That relationshit is dead.. He resents her and she'll bend over both front and back for him outta fear of losing him? The f*ck? Thats only guna end in tears, thats if there are actually any tears left to shed Justin, ur carrying on grey tbh.. Jus cos ur girl tells u she's only had one man dont make it so.. Considering u used to beg all this luv doc gyalisu bullshit u really should kno better.. But i guess its what makes u sleep good at night time On topic.. I dont have a set criteria in dealing with a girls history cos u could have a girl who was a bosh an has learned the error of her ways.. On the other hand u could have a good girl who's been burnt an could be on the verge of goin bad or whatever.. Too many different scenario's to consider so the only realistic way to proceed is to deal with people on a case by case basis.. Something that hasn't been mentioned yet which is probably most important is ur own maturity and/or self confidence..
I would not say such things if it wasn't true, you should know this.As said, varified only one dude.
Social, from what i gather ur one of the older heads on this forum.. So unless ur picking fruit from the tree before its ripe like mad vybez or self deluded like cm punk, (sorry to be the one to have to tell u this but) u are f*ckin with a next mans left over "mcdonalds" slick.. Stop showing off ur ignorance
You have no idea what your on about. Your moaning because some peoples girlfriends have had less willy than yours. If that is so, then that is saying EVERY male or female have had the same amount of sexual partners. Your logic is so wrong, fails in many ways. Anyone who has had a gurl who has had a long term boyfriend before you would have had sex, this is a standard knowledge, your going on like they just discovered this in the New Science booklet.I am not deluded, just because I don't accept a mrs who has had multiple willies in their vagina, doesn't mean I'm on them flexes, as dumb as you or have a mind so clouded.Delusional is saying your gurl would never EVER cheat on you. This is 100% fact for anyone that they can never say never.You need to allow saying my name son, doesn't make you smart or anything.Man like me told you what chicks to look for, I am your Luv Doc, always remember that rudeboy.
i think u missed the point justin
Nah, hes saying that gurls lie. Yes I obviously know this.Yet he is saying a gurl is lying, when she doesn't need to and I have obviously enquired people from school days, friends in the area, uni etc etc and can confirm what I say. It's like say he thinks I didn't do my research before hand. Swear that's how men know to wife or just use a slag or lady, through research, no???SMH.Like I say, it is different saying a gurl will never cheat on their boyfriend.Guy failed, tried to be to smart.
why should i kno this.. ur acting like i dont skim through most of ur postswhere did i say this or anything like it?about the only thing i can c/slmao.. this is the type of thing that makes me breeze over/ ignore alot of what u sayur girls sexual history is not a bank statement, u cant confirm shes only ever had one sexual partner before u.. plenty of man and women will go out an catch a stray f*ck from time to time, do they tell all their mates about, of course not, or at least not every time.. so for u to be saying "yh maaan shes only slept with one person maaan, i verified it maaan" is complete bullshit.. unless u've been with her every moment of her entire life u will never kno the tru extent of her sexual history and to suggest u do is a d*ckhead move.. have u told her ur full sexual history "luv doc"? i'm willing to bet u've told her bits and pieces but not the "decortated" version u beg on here so much.. at this point, i kno ur guna try and counter me now and say u have told her bout every girl u've been with, but if that is tru, why do u think she'd be taking u seriously as u wouldnt take a girl with ur history seriously.. another thing.. if ur a thinking man (which i think u try to be but ur just not levels yet), wouldnt u find it abit suspect that everyone thinks they kno ur girls sexual history anyway no matter how big or how small the number really is? and lol @ takin her friends word asif it means anything.. if u asked her female friends they probly dont like u anyway and/or have been pre-warned to tell u x, y and z when u ask about a, b and c.. and lmfao @ listening to any of her guy friends, truth is rooboy, they probly f*cked her before or tried to so u cant watch what they say either (thats assuming ur girl has male friends).. food for thoughti assume ur guna try and come with slack talk now bout how man like u birthed my persona and/or take personal shots (even though u kno zero about me in real life) simply to mask the fact u have nothing relevant to say backunless u come back with something constructive to say.. dont address me again cos i will ignore u

Thing is Para, Not a lot know about her sexual history, but seeing as there was a 5 months gap between me and her ex, it is cool. PLUS, she gets no text or phone calls from dudes when we first hooked up (take in account that she has had her number way before me, two years before me) so from time this is the case, it is cushty.Yes, your right, I have told her my history and I am trusted because I confessed to all my bad doings and it is cool, though being in the same area, knowing over half the same people in the area and knowing that any bad movements would instantly get back to me if looseness did happen pre me, it is all good. Thisis the same for me too. Thing is, I think you don't take things into account. I can get someone to chat to people and find out if a certain gurl in the ends is loose or not, for real, just like I can do the same for other people in the ends, but you fail to know these movements.Allow you man, just because you clocked your chick got Mickey Rouked (go f*ck*ng find a room) in the toilets a lot, doesn't mean that everyone elses have.LOL @ Para having a chick who has her male friends f*ck her on their couch and give her a donkey ponch.Ryan says hi to your mrs btw.

Thing is Para, Not a lot know about her sexual history, but seeing as there was a 5 months gap between me and her ex, it is cool. PLUS, she gets no text or phone calls from dudes when we first hooked up (take in account that she has had her number way before me, two years before me) so from time this is the case, it is cushty.Yes, your right, I have told her my history and I am trusted because I confessed to all my bad doings and it is cool, though being in the same area, knowing over half the same people in the area and knowing that any bad movements would instantly get back to me if looseness did happen pre me, it is all good. Thisis the same for me too. Thing is, I think you don't take things into account. I can get someone to chat to people and find out if a certain gurl in the ends is loose or not, for real, just like I can do the same for other people in the ends, but you fail to know these movements.Allow you man, just because you clocked your chick got Mickey Rouked (go f*ck*ng find a room) in the toilets a lot, doesn't mean that everyone elses have.LOL @ Para having a chick who has her male friends f*ck her on their couch and give her a donkey ponch.Ryan says hi to your mrs btw.
so predictable.. u kno nothing about me ashley.. guess u just cant reason with stupidity.. but if lying to urself like that makes u sleep easy at night then go ahead.. i dont give a sh*t about anything that u think about anything

Para, you know that you must have been hurt by a gurl & you have come to the conclusion that every gurl is the same, no matter if they are a genuinely good person or not, which is rather sad tbh.I was gonna write sensible stuff, but I couldn't be bothered tbh, but majority of that post is true.PLUS, allow reading all your long post tbh, my attention span on here is maximum 10 lines then I ignore the rest. You know nothing of my life too, or my gurls, yet jump to this conclusion, when time and time again recently I have discussed what type of gurls to avoid and what are good for a guy. Luckily for me, I have a gurl that IS good for ME and IS GOING PLACES and does not CHAT sh*t UNLIKE BITCHES I HAVE MET, which is an attribute that MAKES ME LOVE HER AND RESPECT HER. Like you might like them lying waste gash, but that's you, me nah inna dat. Sorry that you expect to wife a slag, I don't tbh.I'll let you have the last word darg, since yah know your future wife would have had 39 guys up in her and you'll accept that, that's all good man, I rate you for that because man like me with morals, need a gurl with morals too.

To an extent the whole doing background research on a chick is somewhat silly. People like to chat sh*t if they don't get their way.E.g.One guy in my bits has tried to move to me on many occations but I don't like him like that and I've told him this. However I was at a party couple of weeks ago and he came over to talk to me with his friend... then his friend was like 'Oh I'll leave you two to talk I know you have unfinished business' and I was like wtf skeen no we don't.Then when we were leaving I went to give his brother a hug to say bye and he's like ''oh where's my hug you know i've always had a crush on you and u try deny me... i'll still love u either way'' loooooool i had to laugh.But see dem kinda guys... telling his friends about me sayin we've dealt and you've lipsed me reh teh teh when i've only ever spoken to u at parties... they get people in trouble.