MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

___ >> Going to football matches to fight.No offense Sean , but anyone with a kid shouldnt be going to football matches to fight, that kinda behaviour is for rowdy 16/17 year olds (not saying your doing that at all). But going to football matches to fight someone because they dont support the same team as u is f*ckin dumb.
It's got nothing to do with what team they support. It's because I am an angry person. It's because I have a lot of sh*t on my head right now. I can't be punching walls anymore. I want someone to hit me back. I feel like people have been taking the piss out of me for a long time and silly muggings me wants to be a politician to help these cunts. I love my kids more then anything in this world. I just can't take certain people anymore and I can't take me either.I do not give a f*ck about anyone or anything anymore. I ain't scared of jack sh*t. If someone wants to come at me with a knife then stab me innit. I really couldn't give a f*ck anymore bro. I can't be me anymore.
Come on man, u should know better then bein 1 of these scumbags.Hate to say it .. but if something serious happens.. like u do get the sh*t kicked out of u .. or whatever..Is that good for your boys?If you do get arrested or whatever and the police decide u aint worthy to keep your boys. All because of some stupidity, thats not a good look is it.I dont wanna come across like a life councilor or whatever.. but think of the bigger picture before u let "buzz" of fighting a fellow football fan get to you.
Respect Coach Carter. (ijoke)I know what you are saying man. Safe for looking out and although I got a down syndrome looking face and look like the back of a bus, I can hold myself very well and people don't even expect it.I ain't going for trouble, but if it comes, I ain't running.Millwall matewe fear no foe.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millwall 'we can only draw in 8000 fans for home matches' FC having the numbers to turn over anyone in a fight?PMSL I thought you were 'itk' Tulse?
The joke thing is, that 8k crowd turning over a 20k crowd. You have no excuses sunny jim.
lol at that and lol at that east london bengal songbut on a serious thing what is the old kent road like these days?

Bet your them guys who stand right at the back of the crowd so you dont get hurt
I am more of a tactician and warfare strategist, opposed to being a front man (runner). Anyone can throw punches. Punches alone do not win battles. It is the thinking behind a battle that leads onto a victorious war. However, saying this, I am not your typical manager that likes to tell everyone what to do. I can get my hands dirty and pull my weight with the lads. This my friend turns the manager into the icon.

Millwall 'we can only draw in 8000 fans for home matches' FC having the numbers to turn over anyone in a fight?PMSL I thought you were 'itk' Tulse?
The joke thing is, that 8k crowd turning over a 20k crowd. You have no excuses sunny jim.
lol at that and lol at that east london bengal songbut on a serious thing what is the old kent road like these days?
lol man searched youtube. Joker.

but half of them 20,000 are probs some rich executive businessmen who have been given free tickets

but half of them 20,000 are probs some rich executive businessmen who have been given free tickets
Yeah... some rich Asian man from Dheli.

exactly so them teams with 20,000 fans do have an exuse when they get "turned over" by millwalli swear dwn every milwall fan i have come across is some typical BNP member from a shithole like dog kennel hill and has a broken nosehave u come across a straight nosed milwall fan?

exactly so them teams with 20,000 fans do have an exuse when they get "turned over" by millwalli swear dwn every milwall fan i have come across is some typical BNP member from a shithole like dog kennel hill and has a broken nosehave u come across a straight nosed milwall fan?
Yeah... me.

wrighty loves em

Got my ticket in my hand nowfinallyAshman what you reckon the score is gon be
History will repeat itself mate 4-1 to the Wall (however, if we played like we did tonight, we are gonna get hammered) excuse the pun.Anyways..Southend 0 Millwall 0The pikey cunts gave it the biggun and then f*cked off home early to avoid a bruising. n709571335_2910312_6871733.jpgn709571335_2910311_7904869.jpg6013_125687741335_709571335_2910310_6054999_n.jpg