MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta respect ashman though, guys actually reppin with proof, unlike some other guys. no names mentioned.
taking pics of yourself at the game = instant fail
You f*ck*ng spaz. Look at my arms.Did I take the pics?WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKER!Just cause some heads on here are like them kids in school.. who's mummy's couldn't give them money to eat so they begged heads to borrow 20p's here and there and they wore the same old grey trousers that were washed so many times and worn out that they had rips and bubbles in the cotton.BUY YOURSELF A CAMERA YOU TIGHT CUNTS AND TAKE A PICTURE!I do come with proof and on Tuesday you are gonna have some pictures of me at shitton park mate.

And I bet none of you cunts go to away games let alone home games.. You are glued to Sky Sports News like the fake supporters that you are!Buying a football shirt does not make you a supporter.Just like wrighty says.. you been at the club 5 minutes and you are kissing the badge. You are just mugging yourself off.... YOU MUG! lol

He allegedly supports a club which has 12 thousand empty seats every match and tickets cost five pound though. Unlike some other guys clubs.
£5?I wish mate. £20 a game home and away. Piss take.I have a season ticket though so I save a little bit and get priority tickets like ones for shitty clubs in East London mate. Here's a little song for you though mate..."YOUR MUM, IS AN ESSEX SLAG, YOUR MUM, IS AN ESSEX SLAG, YOUR MUM, IS AN ESSEX SLAG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUR MUM, IS AN ESSEX SLAG, YOUR MUM"

so you and your mates go and take pictures of eachother, f*ck*ng hell. your just another plastic c*nt who supports 'wall cause of the image they have any real lad does not have a "premiership team" let alone another london club. and being a season ticket holder/ going to away games is nothing to brag about its just what fans do.your making a right mug of yourself

And I bet none of you cunts go to away games let alone home games.. You are glued to Sky Sports News like the fake supporters that you are!Buying a football shirt does not make you a supporter.Just like wrighty says.. you been at the club 5 minutes and you are kissing the badge. You are just mugging yourself off.... YOU MUG! lol
cos greedy pikeys like you who rape the benefit system take so much of our income in taxes that we can barely afford to enjoy our lives

This is such an appauling post I feel like crying tbh.And for the record...'Wrighty' did say that about kissing badges but take a look at this pic of him in a West Ham kit....336250.jpg

so you and your mates go and take pictures of eachother, f*ck*ng hell. your just another plastic c*nt who supports 'wall cause of the image they have any real lad does not have a "premiership team" let alone another london club. and being a season ticket holder/ going to away games is nothing to brag about its just what fans do.your making a right mug of yourself
Well what's that picture in your avatar mate? you wouldn't even have that picture if someone didn't take it.I ain't making a mug of myself mate, you are.Why you watching me so hard? I want to capture my memories. Yes, it is what fans do.. so how many home and away games have you been to this season then son? If you are a fan of course.

cos greedy pikeys like you who rape the benefit system take so much of our income in taxes that we can barely afford to enjoy our lives
No, no, and no again you marshmellow fat c*nt.I am a Uni student now. I am not on benefits anymore. Know your facts before you spit them bitch or I will send the ghostbusters for you.

This is such an appauling post I feel like crying tbh.And for the record...'Wrighty' did say that about kissing badges but take a look at this pic of him in a West Ham kit....336250.jpg
loooooooooooooooool

Well what's that picture in your avatar mate? you wouldn't even have that picture if someone didn't take it.I ain't making a mug of myself mate, you are.Why you watching me so hard? I want to capture my memories. Yes, it is what fans do.. so how many home and away games have you been to this season then son? If you are a fan of course.
its a picture of a flag, not me posing and looking like a bell end.aint been this year cause ive got 2 broken fingers/ripped tendons. i can take a pic of some old season ticket books if that will rest your mind.stop mouthing of you f*ck*ng wrong-un, your a sad act c*nt who thinks supporting millwalll makes you important, it doesnt and you just look like a try hard who got over excited watching football factory

its a picture of a flag, not me posing and looking like a bell end.aint been this year cause ive got 2 broken fingers/ripped tendons. i can take a pic of some old season ticket books if that will rest your mind.stop mouthing of you f*ck*ng wrong-un, your a sad act c*nt who thinks supporting millwalll makes you important, it doesnt and you just look like a try hard who got over excited watching football factory
PMSL :lol: