MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typical muggy millwall fan, you aint gonna be anywhere near the trouble are ya? just shouting and jumping around while being bubble wrapped by the old bill, tosser.but crack on son at least you might waste the ob's time and give the real lads a chance to have a laugh,
loool QPR scum bag. Mate, you buy kids ticket to see your team play cause you can't afford an adult ticket. Mug lolQPR eh? I didn't know they had 'gangsters' following them lmfaoJoker.

typical muggy millwall fan, you aint gonna be anywhere near the trouble are ya? just shouting and jumping around while being bubble wrapped by the old bill, tosser.but crack on son at least you might waste the ob's time and give the real lads a chance to have a laugh,
loool QPR scum bag. Mate, you buy kids ticket to see your team play cause you can't afford an adult ticket. Mug lolQPR eh? I didn't know they had 'gangsters' following them lmfaoJoker.
cant even be f*cked arguing with you, you've proved you know f*ck all with that pathetic post.

cant even be f*cked arguing with you, you've proved you know f*ck all with that pathetic post.
LOOOOLMate, you threw the first insult and now you are crying like a baby because you don't wanna argue.Next time, keep your f*ck*ng mouth shut then innit before you get rude.Idiot.

LOOOOLMate, you threw the first insult and now you are crying like a baby because you don't wanna argue.Next time, keep your f*ck*ng mouth shut then innit before you get rude.Idiot.
thought we'd be able to have a propa argument, but like everything else in your life you f*cked it up. with your playground insults and that bollocks. end of the day your not a face (not saying i am) so stop harping on like your itk .

thought we'd be able to have a propa argument, but like everything else in your life you f*cked it up. with your playground insults and that bollocks. end of the day your not a face (not saying i am) so stop harping on like your itk .
Mate, anyone can be a face. I am just smart not to be a face.Besides, I can't recall ever mentioning you and I am pretty sure I have never really seen you post much cause your name does not ring any bells. You sent for me. My advice is to not give it if you cannot take it back because I can take it back all day long mate.

___ >> Going to football matches to fight.No offense Sean , but anyone with a kid shouldnt be going to football matches to fight, that kinda behaviour is for rowdy 16/17 year olds (not saying your doing that at all). But going to football matches to fight someone because they dont support the same team as u is f*ckin dumb.

___ >> Going to football matches to fight.No offense Sean , but anyone with a kid shouldnt be going to football matches to fight, that kinda behaviour is for rowdy 16/17 year olds (not saying your doing that at all). But going to football matches to fight someone because they dont support the same team as u is f*ckin dumb.
It's got nothing to do with what team they support. It's because I am an angry person. It's because I have a lot of sh*t on my head right now. I can't be punching walls anymore. I want someone to hit me back. I feel like people have been taking the piss out of me for a long time and silly muggings me wants to be a politician to help these cunts. I love my kids more then anything in this world. I just can't take certain people anymore and I can't take me either.I do not give a f*ck about anyone or anything anymore. I ain't scared of jack sh*t. If someone wants to come at me with a knife then stab me innit. I really couldn't give a f*ck anymore bro. I can't be me anymore.

:lol:

When did you decide to become fully embroiled with a dieing image the Millwall fan has Ash?Im dissapointed mate, thought you were a Yid.
I was Millwall since a kid mate. Dad used to take me down the old den as a youngun. Spurs were my premiership team cause I hate Arsenal the cunts, I hate west spam, I have Chelsea.. Anyways, me leaving has bought you some luck has it not?

Mate, anyone can be a face. I am just smart not to be a face.Besides, I can't recall ever mentioning you and I am pretty sure I have never really seen you post much cause your name does not ring any bells. You sent for me. My advice is to not give it if you cannot take it back because I can take it back all day long mate.
fairplay, you were doing my nut in with those chants you kept posting like they were new and original, and you seem to have this belief 'wall are still an intimidating team so i had to f*ck*ng say something. dont believe your active at the games though but whatever oh and i actually like 'wall even if things are heated between the clubs atm so i hope you beat west ham

Guest Tulse Hill

lets be real though, 95% of fans are done over when they play millwallno one seriously in there right mind would goto millwall for a fight and expect to win

Guest Tulse Hill
lets be real though, 95% of fans are done over when they play millwallno one seriously in there right mind would goto millwall for a fight and expect to win
thats a joke yeah?
Nah

It's got nothing to do with what team they support. It's because I am an angry person. It's because I have a lot of sh*t on my head right now. I can't be punching walls anymore. I want someone to hit me back. I feel like people have been taking the piss out of me for a long time and silly muggings me wants to be a politician to help these cunts. I love my kids more then anything in this world. I just can't take certain people anymore and I can't take me either.I do not give a f*ck about anyone or anything anymore. I ain't scared of jack sh*t. If someone wants to come at me with a knife then stab me innit. I really couldn't give a f*ck anymore bro. I can't be me anymore.
Come on man, u should know better then bein 1 of these scumbags.Hate to say it .. but if something serious happens.. like u do get the sh*t kicked out of u .. or whatever..Is that good for your boys?If you do get arrested or whatever and the police decide u aint worthy to keep your boys. All because of some stupidity, thats not a good look is it.I dont wanna come across like a life councilor or whatever.. but think of the bigger picture before u let "buzz" of fighting a fellow football fan get to you.

fairplay, you were doing my nut in with those chants you kept posting like they were new and original, and you seem to have this belief 'wall are still an intimidating team so i had to f*ck*ng say something. dont believe your active at the games though but whatever oh and i actually like 'wall even if things are heated between the clubs atm so i hope you beat west ham
ahahaha safe dude.