MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol@taking a photo with 2 random off duty stewards so you can pretend ur not a racist this week.
ahahahahahahaOH SOUTH LONDONIS WONDERFULOH SOUTH LONDON IS WONDERFULIT'S FULL OF TITS, FANNY AND MILLWALLOH SOUTH LONDON IS WONDERFULOH EAST LONDONIS LIKE BENGALOH EAST LONDON IS LIKE BENGALIT'S LIKE THE BACKSTREETS OF BAGDADOF EAST LONDON IS LIKE BENGAL

lol@taking a photo with 2 random off duty stewards so you can pretend ur not a racist this week.
ahahahahahahaOH SOUTH LONDONIS WONDERFULOH SOUTH LONDON IS WONDERFULIT'S FULL OF TITS, FANNY AND MILLWALLOH SOUTH LONDON IS WONDERFULOH EAST LONDONIS LIKE BENGALOH EAST LONDON IS LIKE BENGALIT'S LIKE THE BACKSTREETS OF BAGDADOF EAST LONDON IS LIKE BENGAL
LMAO thats jokes

LMAO thats jokes
We sing the best songs down Millwall mate. What have West Ham got? blowing bubbles looool

LOL , i had a Millwall supporter in my class at school , everyone used to send for him/millwallI remember i went to a millwall game about , 7/8 years ago , after the game was crazy, Millawall fans Vs the police & Millwall fans Vs Sheffield wednesday.From that day , ive nevr been able to take that club seriously..

LOL , i had a Millwall supporter in my class at school , everyone used to send for him/millwallI remember i went to a millwall game about , 7/8 years ago , after the game was crazy, Millawall fans Vs the police & Millwall fans Vs Sheffield wednesday.From that day , ive nevr been able to take that club seriously..
Bruv, we are a serious club mate. very serious. You should come down there with me mate.