MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you and your mates go and take pictures of eachother, f*ck*ng hell. your just another plastic c*nt who supports 'wall cause of the image they have any real lad does not have a "premiership team" let alone another london club. and being a season ticket holder/ going to away games is nothing to brag about its just what fans do.your making a right mug of yourself
Well what's that picture in your avatar mate? you wouldn't even have that picture if someone didn't take it.I ain't making a mug of myself mate, you are.Why you watching me so hard? I want to capture my memories. Yes, it is what fans do.. so how many home and away games have you been to this season then son? If you are a fan of course.
its a picture of a flag, not me posing and looking like a bell end.aint been this year cause ive got 2 broken fingers/ripped tendons. i can take a pic of some old season ticket books if that will rest your mind.stop mouthing of you f*ck*ng wrong-un, your a sad act c*nt who thinks supporting millwalll makes you important, it doesnt and you just look like a try hard who got over excited watching football factory
If you want another couple of broken bones, then carry on you c*nt.

Well played Ashman, i was thinking of getting to the den myself for some matches - you fancy easing me in the clique
Yeah mate come down. More the merrier. I will introduce you to the lads mate. I think we have a good chance of promotion this season. Although we could have had a better start to the season it's still early days mate and we ain't lost yet so it could be worse.Next home game is Brighton on Friday night. Let me know mate.

dont give a f*ck about technique, as long as the other cunts on the ground im happy.
lol mate, you need to know about technique. You have more chance of flooring the next guy if you know this, as your punch will hit twice as harder. Might teach you it one day mate. If you're lucky.
ashman please teach everyone on ere the "technique", so maybe oneday we can follow in your footsteps and become a fully fledged member of the infamous bushwackers