live the life of a billionaire from 18 to 40 and die.... *OR* .. a normal life (35k a year) until 80 ?

FANTA

All well if you don't wanna see your children grow/succeed etc.Give them a billion and let some next people look after your kids whilst your in the grave?
and i can see them begin this by the time im 40. i mean 40 is great grandmother's age by jamaican standards anyway

All well if you don't wanna see your children grow/succeed etc.Give them a billion and let some next people look after your kids whilst your in the grave?
and i can see them begin this by the time im 40. i mean 40 is great grandmother's age by jamaican standards anyway
To be far though if I've got billions as a 20-28 year old the LAST thing on my mind would be a wife and/or kids.

Billionaire.Life isn't about how long you live it's about life experiences.I'd wager that a billion quid could give you plenty of that.Have you kids then that's it. They will be minted when you are gone and you will have lived nice.

Also 35K is not doing well. That's doing adequately.If your aspirations in the long term for doing well is that sum, I advise you re-evaluate.

lol@ these people afraid of death so they can live long life and be bruk35k is just about nice in todays money, in 20yrs it will be like 10k/yr todayyou never know other debts you may encounter unexpectedlytoday more and more people over 60 are forced to work,bare pensioners are amongst the brokest peopleand to get billion before im 40 i can set my familyset up great things like buildin a childrens hospitalhaving a trust fund for other charities etcthat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> living another 40yrs and broke so u can watch watch eastenders with tea and biscuits
you have some f*cked up logic, the sh*t you post don't match up AT ALL!

Guest WAVESURFER
I want a normal lifeLiving a hard life = being rewarded in afterlifewealth = evil
Didn't look at the poster's name before reading this post, but when I read the bottom line I just f*ck*ng KNEW it would be you.Everything's always "evil" with you, yr like a f*ck*ng mediaeval witch hunter.