Armshouse

Fresh

game in streatham, some eastern european was tryin to be big man round our goal then stuck his glove in my face, gave him 2 right hooks.
just a tip for future altercationsi don't advise leading with a hook to the head, let alone twoi assume your guard was down alsoyou are lucky he didn't go under your hook and come up with a hook of his own to your head, followed by a right cross which would have ended you.i never hook unless im confident it will land, its a risky punch to throw, i prefer the bread and butter of jab to stun (maybe KO depending on opponents chin) followed by a hard right cross with the intention of cementing the KO. If my opponent is not down by then, I am in a perfect position to throw a left hook to the temple or body and really show him whose boss.

Guest TimeBomb
game in streatham, some eastern european was tryin to be big man round our goal then stuck his glove in my face, gave him 2 right hooks.
just a tip for future altercationsi don't advise leading with a hook to the head, let alone twoi assume your guard was down alsoyou are lucky he didn't go under your hook and come up with a hook of his own to your head, followed by a right cross which would have ended you.i never hook unless im confident it will land, its a risky punch to throw, i prefer the bread and butter of jab to stun (maybe KO depending on opponents chin) followed by a hard right cross with the intention of cementing the KO. If my opponent is not down by then, I am in a perfect position to throw a left hook to the temple or body and really show him whose boss.
well i grabbed the guy with my left and and swung with my right, got 2 in then other players + ref came barrelling in and that was the end of that.still my technical abilities aint up to scratch, all just aggression.

:/i also understand th urge behind making the topic. i felt the same on fri... i neod them so its cool.