Signs your ex want you back!?

moverman

best advice is to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>keep it moving yr ecks probably has had a dip in her love life, these modern whores will never break up with one person unless they have others lined up to give them attention/write them poetry/mix cd'syou said you made mixtapes by loose ballin up with her well learn from yr mixtapes boyo and tell her to get goneshe ditched you so thers no going backkeep it moving >>>>>>>>>>>>
:D Is this Social?
LMAO why is Cipher posting like Social?
Im bare confused LOL. I completely thought that was Social until I saw his post on the top of this page. f*cks going on here
its that caged wisdomhttp://the-op.com/images/225cagedwisdom.jpgmixtape 2012

Doesn't matter what she wants, its what you want mate.
:!: plus hate when a ex wants to know how ure current relationship is going
I tell them it's going fantastic, couldn't be happier. They hate that sh*t, they want you to be down, tell them that they where the best and you want them back, boosting their confidence......f*ck that...tell them sh*t is too damn good and cut the damn convo

Guest faze .

my ex unblocked me on msn not so long ago, was getting messages everyday, with her trying to speak 2 me which i ignored...dropping sh*t like, "please just reply, i still give a sh*t you know"f*ck getting involved with that sh*t again.keep it moving.gonna be real awkward when i head back to uni tho.....

my ex unblocked me on msn not so long ago, was getting messages everyday, with her trying to speak 2 me which i ignored...dropping sh*t like, "please just reply, i still give a sh*t you know"f*ck getting involved with that sh*t again.keep it moving.gonna be real awkward when i head back to uni tho.....
Show up in the muhf*cka with a fresh new squeeze

lol but seriously why is the guy constantly tryna call and text me suggestin we meet up and go 'for a drive or do something '.. . He says he aint callin for a lift somewhere but he blatently is. He is hurt that he stil has a provisional at the age of 24. He wil text crap like 'hey moody lol. Was wonderin if you wanted to take me to my cousins '.. I am thinking, d*ckhead why would i want to take you anywhere ?, how would it benefit me in any way bein seen with you let alone wastin my petrol and time..you know where the bus stop is.

• 3 weeks later...
lol but seriously why is the guy constantly tryna call and text me suggestin we meet up and go 'for a drive or do something '.. . He says he aint callin for a lift somewhere but he blatently is. He is hurt that he stil has a provisional at the age of 24. He wil text crap like 'hey moody lol. Was wonderin if you wanted to take me to my cousins '.. I am thinking, d*ckhead why would i want to take you anywhere ?, how would it benefit me in any way bein seen with you let alone wastin my petrol and time..you know where the bus stop is.
Tell that nigga to Eat Your p*ssy, clean your crib and buy you lunch each time he wants a lift. He wont bother you. If he does...DAMN

that greek chick i was with, added my sister to facebook, comes into where i work all the time, always stares hard when i walk past her, along with other things!All telling one of my boys how she feels like an idiot for being a bad person whilst with me and she knows about me and my misses :D