Midweek football Topic

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Bent to do well. Unlike others he never f*cked us over. He just wasn't the type of player we needed. Now he's is the main focus at Sunderland im sure he will continue to score loads of goals. Though he slewed harry and levy i have no problems with that :)Good on the lad

I want Bent to do well. Unlike others he never f*cked us over. He just wasn't the type of player we needed. Now he's is the main focus at Sunderland im sure he will continue to score loads of goals. Though he slewed harry and levy i have no problems with that :)Good on the lad
Still dont understand why you (spurs) would not want a proven prem striker, get rid of him and then get Crouch ??

Still dont understand why you (spurs) would not want a proven prem striker, get rid of him and then get Crouch ??
Who wanted Crouch?? Bent is a good finisher but was a rubbish footballer, which we, spurs, play alot of. All he did was stand up front, no build up play. Not good enough for us im afraid.