Midweek football Topic

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know where to put this...

Dunga has called up 22 players for the World Cup qualifying clashes against Argentina in Rosario on September 5th and Chile in Salvador four days later. Flamengo forward, Adriano, is the name that stands out. The player is one of the top scorers in the Campeonato Brasileiro with ten goals to his name. The Emperor last made the squad in April against Ecuador and Peru but didn’t play. Atlético Mineiro’s, Diego Tardelli, is the forward who made way.Liverpool midfielder, Lucas, is in for the injured Kléberson. Grêmio’s in-form keeper, Victor, takes the place of Tottenham’s Gomes
Good too see Lucas getting called up, deserves it on recent performances...

bit early to be naming squadsno denilson? :lol:Edit: Bilbao>>>>>the late comebacks there, saved my accumulator2415k48.jpgBASQUE INDEPENDENCE!!!
you've won 1.2k in how long? and from how much?
1qna8p.jpgMy account activity for the whole of yesterday.I've only ever deposited £10 of my own money since I created the account, which was last week.

How do you bet? You just do single bets?
Mostly accumulator's. Do a few 4-6 bet accumutator on dead certs to recoup any losses on the bigger 8 bet+ accumulators. I usually bet £2 or £3.I've been burnt doing single bet's this early into the season. I'll give it 2 or 3 weeks.
Clichy were do u get ur tips for ur accumilators from??
Instinct, my boy."Tips"34ss8ow.jpg

Guest Tulse Hill
Lol, are you on Tulse's level of betting though?
and what is Tulse's level, exactly?
You've done a 20 team accumlater, you got lucky so dont think you have turned pro over night son.You bet in £2's dont make me laugh seriously