EXAM RESULTS

streets.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, exams are getting easier.Alejandro n Medic, if you were to see the AS exams the new specification students took this year you'd be soooooo pissed. They have a multiple choice section - not even with hard to guess things, you just have to not be retarded to guess, it's like some foundation level GCSE modular exam thinking involved. They even have a 'fill in the gaps' section where there's a piece of text and you get a mark for filling in each gap.Flippin ridiculous.

I really wonder what the f*ck I was doing during my GCSEs because when I look back most of the sh*t was not hard. A Levels I know full well I spent way too much time playing Blackjack. The one time I proper put time and effort into a paper, I got 102 out of 105. Why did I not apply that same work ethic to the other subjects? SMH

A Levels I know full well I spent way too much time playing Blackjack.
:lol: :lol: :lol: co-sign 100%
Bruva, you got ABB or something. I got BBD. You played the right amount of Blackjack.
Alie :lol: Playing football when you should be doing revision :lol: I wouldnt change it for the world though had the sickest years of my life in sixth form doing NOTHING

A Levels I know full well I spent way too much time playing Blackjack.
:lol: :lol: :lol: co-sign 100%
Bruva, you got ABB or something. I got BBD. You played the right amount of Blackjack.
Alie :lol: Playing football when you should be doing revision :lol:I wouldnt change it for the world though had the sickest years of my life in sixth form doing NOTHING
I wish I had done better but I have to C/S 100% :lol:

Nah, exams are getting easier.Alejandro n Medic, if you were to see the AS exams the new specification students took this year you'd be soooooo pissed. They have a multiple choice section - not even with hard to guess things, you just have to not be retarded to guess, it's like some foundation level GCSE modular exam thinking involved. They even have a 'fill in the gaps' section where there's a piece of text and you get a mark for filling in each gap.Flippin ridiculous.
wot rebore exam was that?AS like English lit and History were not easyi think the pass rates have increased cos of all the dowie subjects like business, film, media, health and social, etc

Are they taking the piss with exams!? How are you gonna tell me exams are not getting easier when one yout got 17 A to A* grades!SEVENTEEN!?
lol that person will never be succesful in lifethey will never truly understand what its like to not be a freak.
Bruv, the guy right next to him got 15! sh*t is a joke. They're just giving these things away these days!

dont worry, results will get worse in a few years. this year the standard of year 7s accross the the country was laughably poor and year 6 sats results were at an all time low. were gonna see the true extent of the stupidity of the interactive whiteboard generation.

Are they taking the piss with exams!? How are you gonna tell me exams are not getting easier when one yout got 17 A to A* grades!SEVENTEEN!?
lol that person will never be succesful in lifethey will never truly understand what its like to not be a freak.
Bruv, the guy right next to him got 15! sh*t is a joke. They're just giving these things away these days!
asian?the earning potential is alot but i assume these guys are academics and luv it so would teach etc. so maybe not..

Happy for my sis all A* and A'sAnyhow she doesnt become a doctor lol. My family tree has a history of being pretty smart but noone actually being a doctor and a couple of uni medicine dropouts so theres added pressure.

asian?the earning potential is alot but i assume these guys are academics and luv it so would teach etc. so maybe not..
The guy with 15 was asian, the guy with 17 was asian. They didn't even seem neeky and I went to a neeky school so I can spot neeky a mile away!

dont worry, results will get worse in a few years. this year the standard of year 7s accross the the country was laughably poor and year 6 sats results were at an all time low. were gonna see the true extent of the stupidity of the interactive whiteboard generation.
REEEEELTruss, the children are just getting dumber and bigger.Western society is a phail...

Ive heardCan you imagine how easy our modules wouldve been with multiple choiceWho got their GCSEs today?