Just got back from seeing Inglorious Basterds

Guest M12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't condone racism against anybodyand don't be such a hypocrite, you're the same guy complaining when muslims get made fun of
HOW IS SAYING A FILM IS JEWISH PROPAGANDA RACIST. DONT TAG ME WITH YOUR BRAINWASHED BULLSHIT YOUVE BEEN BULLIED ALL YOUR LIFE INTO THINKING.it depends on why muslims are being made fun of. if its that they are mostly barbaric, then yeah ill agree. @ johnlocke what you call 'fun' is not really fun tbh.

nah tbh the only reason i wouldn't is cos there's already 45345 guys on here who jump in and say something anywaynobody goes round polluting every thread with ant-muslim conspiracy theories on here cos there's so many muslims here as it is
wrong...its cos you do not run tings. even though alex jones and george bush lie that you do. you dont. thats why

nah tbh the only reason i wouldn't is cos there's already 45345 guys on here who jump in and say something anywaynobody goes round polluting every thread with ant-muslim conspiracy theories on here cos there's so many muslims here as it is
wrong...its cos you do not run tings. even though alex jones and george bush lie that you do. you dont. thats why
who doesn't run what?

who doesn't run what?
muslims

who doesn't run what?
muslims
lol he aint muslim

You see venom is too scared to come out and be honest to say he hates all joo's and the poof is a coward as trys to hide behind false research to say every joo is part of the New World OrderThis fag has obviously been boyed off major by a joo and now hates them all

who doesn't run what?
muslims
course we dont because we have morals bwe will run things in paradise you feel me darg

You see venom is too scared to come out and be honest to say he hates all joo's and the poof is a coward as trys to hide behind false research to say every joo is part of the New World OrderThis fag has obviously been boyed off major by a joo and now hates them all
lol you fool.. i have jewish friends who confirm what the talmud says.every jew plays a part in the Jew world order. wether they are film directors, bankers, academics, or scientistsof course you will say the film is sick, cos prison planet doesnt say it is. go bash off to your alex jones tattoo u c*nt

who doesn't run what?
muslims
course we dont because we have morals bwe will run things in paradise you feel me darg
if you say so. but theres still gonna be paradise beef tho dont u think. God, Allah and Jehovah all sharing the same paradise. gonna be packed

lol you fool.. i have jewish friends who confirm what the talmud says.every jew plays a part in the Jew world order. wether they are film directors, bankers, academics, or scientistsof course you will say the film is sick, cos prison planet doesnt say it is. go bash off to your alex jones tattoo u c*nt
Sounds like them backwards racist guys when they try say they aint racist because they have a black friendJust be honest and say you hate them allDont be shook

Sounds like them backwards racist guys when they try say they aint racist because they have a black friendJust be honest and say you hate them allDont be shook
unlike your sex offender uncle alex jones i have no fear in saying that the so called NWO is dominated by jews not just by chance but by purpose because the REAL world order is one that the jews beleive it is their God given right to dominate.so wether you are watching a film that depicts arabs as barbaric terrorists, black people as lowlife thieves and white people as everything evil you can imagine..thats part of a wider agenda. so go enjoy your film

why do u spell jews in this way? :confused:

why do u spell jews in this way? :confused:
he does not realise that by doing this he is disrespecting Jews at the same time as he is trying to defend them