To all my drivers recommend me a good car?

cashoverhoes

get a manual
Fiesta
:confused: DONT get a fiesta
Why
Fiesta engines are under powered for what they areFiesta ST 2 litre engine 0-60: 7.9 secondsMax speed: 129mphCorsa SRI 1.8 litre engine0-60: 8 SecondsMax Speed: 126mphMost Fords are underpowered minus a few

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a manual
Fiesta
Why
Fiesta engines are under powered for what they areFiesta ST 2 litre engine 0-60: 7.9 secondsMax speed: 129mphCorsa SRI 1.8 litre engine0-60: 8 SecondsMax Speed: 126mphMost Fords are underpowered minus a few
This is true, BUT fords are better to drive than vauxhalls.They handle better.Fiesta Zetec-S handling>>>>>>>>Any Corsa madeIf you want a good handling car our of vauxhall and ford, ford wins hands down.Corsa SRI is about the same as a Zetec-S around bends, even though it has 120ish horse power (fords zetec sigma engine 1.7 in the puma pushes 128 bhp and the frp pushes 149ish bhp, which is basically a fiesta). Fiesta ST will be MUCH faster around country roads as SRI is a vauxhall and the handling is not on par with the fiesta, that is why they get rated so much for handling.BUT, the Jap cars piss on anyother cars. Honda I would cop if I bought a Jap car tbh

Depends what u want the car for speed,looks etcAstraCorsa sxi Golf mk4
LOL at saying don't get a fiesta then mention vauxhalls.smh
:mellow: what the f*ck u on about Vauxhall make good carsim not saying Ford dont but there recent cars just aint cutting it

get a manual
Fiesta
Why
This is true, BUT fords are better to drive than vauxhalls.They handle better.Fiesta Zetec-S handling>>>>>>>>Any Corsa madeIf you want a good handling car our of vauxhall and ford, ford wins hands down.Corsa SRI is about the same as a Zetec-S around bends, even though it has 120ish horse power (fords zetec sigma engine 1.7 in the puma pushes 128 bhp and the frp pushes 149ish bhp, which is basically a fiesta). Fiesta ST will be MUCH faster around country roads as SRI is a vauxhall and the handling is not on par with the fiesta, that is why they get rated so much for handling.BUT, the Jap cars piss on anyother cars. Honda I would cop if I bought a Jap car tbh
:clueless: On that note im off.

no thread hijack but im considering getting a Hyundai Coupe. Anyone owned one? Whats the pro's/con's?Probably buy a 2006/2007 model and they have 5 year warranty, and they are quite cheap. But im thinking there must be a catch?
Ive never owned one but what model u looking to get?

Guest M12 Part 2

im considering fitting an air filter to an MKIV Golf 1.6. What kinda difference in performance will i notice and will my car sound like one of them stupid chav whips that roar at like 20mph and sound like they're dying.im thinking either pipecross or k&N

f*ck the performance filter, they do more damage to your mass air flow meter & you need to clean and oil them frequently, but if you don't really appreciate your MAF then go ahead, you will also need to drill your airbox to make it have a louder gruntbest outcome is getting a new exhaust set up from the manifold all the way to the back box

Guest M12 Part 2
f*ck the performance filter, they do more damage to your mass air flow meter & you need to clean and oil them frequently, but if you don't really appreciate your MAF then go ahead, you will also need to drill your airbox to make it have a louder gruntbest outcome is getting a new exhaust set up from the manifold all the way to the back box
u sound like u know what ur on about.what others ways can i get a little bit more performance. especially acceleration. p.s i want to avoid that loud grunt noise i think it sounds tacky

If you want real performance its gonna cost yougeneral rule is do mods that are close to the engine and work your way outso exhaust set up, re-map, high lift cams, upgrade injector rails, upgrade brakesby then you've pretty much taken your car to the limitsall that would be left is cylinder boring, which would be costly, but theres gains achieved from this

No point in getting a golf if your on a budget the insurance is stupid on some of them.1. rinse you out on petrol2. suspension are like chocolate3. insurance is a joke4. 1.6 has too many common problems and is gutless compared to the 1.8 gti engineI would reccomend this car all day long 136615-DSC00007-edited2c.jpgSeat Ibiza 1.4 with all the toys all the reliability all the funess to drive and of course within your budget if you search enough.Failing that i will say get this car 1.4, 1.6 vtec engine and you will be converted into a Jap Head. the civic is the most reliable, effieicient and best of petrol than any european shite.RightSide.jpg
i hear wat ur saying bout civics but they are mad ugly. unless its a type r i cant stomach the look of it

no thread hijack but im considering getting a Hyundai Coupe. Anyone owned one? Whats the pro's/con's?Probably buy a 2006/2007 model and they have 5 year warranty, and they are quite cheap. But im thinking there must be a catch?
Ive never owned one but what model u looking to get?
probly something like thishttp://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...cleRegLetter=06