Download And Have Ur Net Cut Off..

Guest Triple XXX

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

something ive always wonder aboutif somebody downloads mixtapes and stuff for promo use, does that count under this idea of locking off internet connections?id imagine this is for the people who rip and download the latest coldplay/killers/kayne west albums you can find in HMV and such like?yes or no
what about the latest BTRA from a depositfiles link?i heard that industry is a multi billion $ industry

It's impossible to policeHow can the police arrest and successfully prosecute someone downloading a file called x812e2.rar from a blog. They are going to have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the person knew they were downloading the latest movie rather then x812e2.rar .The conviction rate will be something like 5%The only way to stamp out piracy is for these companies to stop ripping off the consumer and actually charge a fair price for a mp3/avi. About you want people to pay £2.50 to download an episode of Desperate Housewives.

why don't the companies just do it themselvesaren't they tired of making money, how about instead of that brand new house build a website and stream the showBBC Iplayer gets many hits from me, i used to download EE and others from uknovaetcetc, but now bbc done that i just go there. swear its all about f*ck*ng money.and if your music is sh*t it will get downloaded, if you have real music with real fans you will still make P

[diddy] cant stop *bops* wont stop [diddy]
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">