BNP burn golliwog doll at festival

Hank Moody

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most worrying part about it is that the majority of people DO NOT follow politics and still DO NOT think the BNP are racist. Have you seen how many people on facebook use the BNP under their political view on facebook? These are people that otherwise would have written "fuk off i dnt falow politix LOL". Yet they now genuinely believe all other politicians are evil and the BNP are trying to rescue nationalism.Take Ashman for example. Knows NOTHING about politics or the BNP yet was a willing member at one point, convincing himself they were not a racist party.These stupid f*ck*ng morons genuinely believe that the BNP are patriotsAnd here's the BNP's patriotic founder on the left:johntyndall.jpg

The most worrying part about it is that the majority of people DO NOT follow politics and still DO NOT think the BNP are racist. Have you seen how many people on facebook use the BNP under their political view on facebook? These are people that otherwise would have written "fuk off i dnt falow politix LOL". Yet they now genuinely believe all other politicians are evil and the BNP are trying to rescue nationalism.Take Ashman for example. Knows NOTHING about politics or the BNP yet was a willing member at one point, convincing himself they were not a racist party.These stupid f*ck*ng morons genuinely believe that the BNP are patriotsAnd here's the BNP's patriotic founder on the left:johntyndall.jpg
people like ashman are better than hypocrites like you. we know where they stand.

people like ashman are better than hypocrites like you. we know where they stand.
he makes a good point thoashman was championing the BNP as being pro-UK not anti-ethnicshe was wrong all alonga vote for the bnp DOES NOT EQUAL a vote of Britian...its a vote for these racist cunts

he makes a good point thoashman was championing the BNP as being pro-UK not anti-ethnicshe was wrong all alonga vote for the bnp DOES NOT EQUAL a vote of Britian...its a vote for these racist cunts
Britain is already racist, greedy and prejudiced. at least we know that if for example the BNP were in power in scotland that libyan breh would not get released for oil barrels.theres plenty room for a few misguided idiots to be trump cards used by the facist media to get middle class do gooders pissed

How am I hypocritical? I would love an explanation for that one you f*ck*ng spoon.The irony of being called hypocritical by a mixed race person who doesnt agree with interracial relationships :lol:

Guest Esquilax
time will hopefully eradicate the negative aspects of humanity, and we will be left with truth, justice, and equality for all. Untill then, i sit back, patiently waiting with neons rocks glowing my face.
hatred will never be eradicated, too many things thrive on it

Britain is already racist, greedy and prejudiced. at least we know that if for example the BNP were in power in scotland that libyan breh would not get released for oil barrels.theres plenty room for a few misguided idiots to be trump cards used by the facist media to get middle class do gooders pissed
well if the bnp were in power i would be "volutarily repartiated" to sudan the lockerbie bomber going free isnt much compared to the persecution i would get if they were in powerbut anyway, thats rediculousDizzie Rascal has more chance of running this country

Venom should sign up, his jew-hating views would be graciously welcomed.
i dont need them. correction tho : my Jew Exposing views will be graciously welcomedbut they are like you too stupid for me to even consider having anything in common with
They arent your "Jew exposing views". They're the views of one persons video on youtube that you posted up on here and now pass off as your own.Easily influenced. You f*ck*ng bum bandit.

Venom should sign up, his jew-hating views would be graciously welcomed.
i dont need them. correction tho : my Jew Exposing views will be graciously welcomedbut they are like you too stupid for me to even consider having anything in common with
They arent your "Jew exposing views". They're the views of one persons video on youtube that you posted up on here and now pass off as your own.Easily influenced. You f*ck*ng bum bandit.
lol@ this spasticated prick. one youtube video? :lol: like i said you're not able to comprehend reality. stick to the entourage thread u f*ck*ng c*nt

Havent posted even once in the entourage thread to my knowledge.And LOL @ you talking about comprehending reality. You're the most easily influenced, narrow minded person on this forum. You're in the same league as Ashman, Malika and Snoop. One video tells you not to blame all white people and just jews then all of a sudden you become anti semitic. Like I said, you're a homosexual race-hating product of an interracial relationship.MichaelAspel_280_615769a.jpg/AND THIS IS YOUR LIFE

Havent posted even once in the entourage thread to my knowledge.And LOL @ you talking about comprehending reality. You're the most easily influenced, narrow minded person on this forum. You're in the same league as Ashman, Malika and Snoop. One video tells you not to blame all white people and just jews then all of a sudden you become anti semitic. Like I said, you're a homosexual race-hating product of an interracial relationship./AND THIS IS YOUR LIFE
im not easily influenced, but there have been enough things exposing these khazarians you call jewsby people alot more experienced and knowledgable than me and your entire useless ancestry and this goes back over 500 yrs. plus the results are all around us for you to see and make up your own mindbut you are too stupid to do so, so you rather hide watching family guy and you want to use your spare time shouting about the BNP being racist when your queen is married to just thati dont need to be a media pawn like you..making noise about the BNP. what do you want? a nod of support "for the cause" from black and asian people?im sure if you keep trying you get one eventually.until then keep making noise about the 'racist' BNP since THEY are the biggest threat to your security and freedomconehead.jpeg/and this is your life