Transfer Deadline Topic

Rippy

Babels StatsYears Club Apps (Gls)† 2004–2007 Ajax 73 (14) 2007– Liverpool 57 (7)SNM!Dirk "Louis Saville" Kuyt scored more goals than he did in holland, yet he wants to play upfront.
those stats are wrongAppearances 93 As Sub (50) Goals 14Compare to Riera Appearances 42 As Sub (8) Goals 5I think some of you are missing the point, he clearly has ability but his confidence is very low due to a lack of faith being shown in him by the manager. Faith that is being put in other players. Riera played absolutely sh*t for months last season but was still getting games, Babel plays one poor game and he's dropped, sometimes he even plays well and is still dropped.If you can't see how that would f*ck up your confidence then I'm clearly pissing into the wind.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what Rafa did if his hands are tied, because he's making a decision that he feels is best for his team and squad. Unfortunately the move failed, as Alonso had a top season and Barry ended up staying at Villa another year then going Man City... So at the same time Alonso is looking at it like Rafa rates Barry higher than me, I'm gone... He said so himself.
Thats what then. How is that a "mistake" by Rafa then?Alonso is the most overrated footballer in Europe. Typical youtube highlight reel footballer. The non-Liverpool fan perception of him is far greater than Alonso the footballer. People going on like he is a modern day Pep Guardiola or Fernando Redondo. When he is another Tom Huddlestone.
Its a mistake, I think everyone including Rafa must know that, the reason being that you signed Keane for 20m, didnt complete the signing of Barry and let Alonso know he was being whored out to raise the extra p on a deal that NEVER EVER happened.
We will do better with Alonso in the long run. I said this when he was putting in so called "top" performances against teams.People forget we won games against Man Utd at OT and Chelsea with Lucas and Masch in midfield. Lucas is more mobile and his passing is one touch which is what we need and Aquilani is meant to be another level.

Babels StatsYears Club Apps (Gls)† 2004–2007 Ajax 73 (14) 2007– Liverpool 57 (7)SNM!Dirk "Louis Saville" Kuyt scored more goals than he did in holland, yet he wants to play upfront.
those stats are wrongAppearances 93 As Sub (50) Goals 14Compare to Riera Appearances 42 As Sub (8) Goals 5I think some of you are missing the point, he clearly has ability but his confidence is very low due to a lack of faith being shown in him by the manager. Faith that is being put in other players. Riera played absolutely sh*t for months last season but was still getting games, Babel plays one poor game and he's dropped, sometimes he even plays well and is still dropped.If you can't see how that would f*ck up your confidence then I'm clearly pissing into the wind.
Can trap a football and pass to a red shirt.When Babel is able to do this he can holla

smh Kuyt is wut 29Babel is 22 years old...
:arrow:
David N'gog2008– Liverpool 15 0(3)How has he nearly scored the same amount of goals as Babel?This is a guy who truly doesn't play. Babel does not have the instincts to play upfront, is my point.

David N'gog2008– Liverpool 15 0(3)How has he nearly scored the same amount of goals as Babel?This is a guy who truly doesn't play. Babel does not have the instincts to play upfront, is my point.
Still wrongAppearances 59 As Sub (37) Goals 7

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what Rafa did if his hands are tied, because he's making a decision that he feels is best for his team and squad. Unfortunately the move failed, as Alonso had a top season and Barry ended up staying at Villa another year then going Man City... So at the same time Alonso is looking at it like Rafa rates Barry higher than me, I'm gone... He said so himself.
Thats what then. How is that a "mistake" by Rafa then?Alonso is the most overrated footballer in Europe. Typical youtube highlight reel footballer. The non-Liverpool fan perception of him is far greater than Alonso the footballer. People going on like he is a modern day Pep Guardiola or Fernando Redondo. When he is another Tom Huddlestone.
Its a mistake, I think everyone including Rafa must know that, the reason being that you signed Keane for 20m, didnt complete the signing of Barry and let Alonso know he was being whored out to raise the extra p on a deal that NEVER EVER happened.
We will do better with Alonso in the long run. I said this when he was putting in so called "top" performances against teams.People forget we won games against Man Utd at OT and Chelsea with Lucas and Masch in midfield. Lucas is more mobile and his passing is one touch which is what we need and Aquilani is meant to be another level.
Maybe but right now its a mistake...Its like last season, many people considered Wenger losing both Diarra & Flamini, the season before his key mistake, you think if we win the Prem or CL, without him signing a player to replace either he isnt going to ram that back down people throats but until then its generally consider a mistake regardless of what individuals might think.

Still wrongAppearances 59 As Sub (37) Goals 7
For N'gog?My research is being slightly slack at the minute so i accept there may be errors. http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/squad/firstteam.html

deadlines overkeep your shitty liverpool convos to another topic none of us have to enter