The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Guest Klitschko

lol at thinkin adam is on aquilanis level

embarrasing

I'm not saying he is. It's about having a balanced squad. Swear certain man on here are gassed. Mascerano is arguably better than Busquetes but ain't first choice.

Gtfo

Imo I'd say that's completely untrue, Busquets is superior to Mascherno in almost every way, Mascherno is far more suited to the typical destroyer role, but Busquets is much more than that.

But yes, balance is very important. But the gulf in class between Aquilani and Adam overrides that a little imo.

Anfield redevelopment should be announced before Henry heads back. Around 60,000-67,000 and a further 3,000 in the future. Lfc bid £10million for Bains and may force his way out. Kenny contract is done and dusted, £55-60 million + any sales for players in summer.

Keeping the Kop rustic and acute. A bit like how Old trafford got re developed. Keeping the stretford end almost like it's on it's own and the rest of the stadium as one.

I would rather Aqua than Adam, i think he's more effective at making a team tick. He's always on the move playing give and gos, Adam isn't as mobile.

Having at least ONE winger would make Carroll more of a threat.

Seriously can't wait till we sort out that position.

f*ck signing Adams when we got Aqua to come back. Let's just sign a winger and stop f*ck*ng about with more central players that we don't need.

And it all begins...

Fenway Sports Group and Liverpool FC confirmed today that Ian Ayre had been appointed as the Club's new Managing Director and Damien Comolli has been promoted to Director of Football.

So happy its been given to Ian Ayre, local, supporter will do a brilliant job!

bensmith_Times

Kenny Dalglish identifies Ashley Young, Gary Cahill, Matt Jarvis & Charlie Adam as #LFC targets

bensmith_Times

Here is that #LFC story in full by @OliverKayTimes and @TonyBarrettimes (£) http://t.co/K0ZJpWQ

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

interesting to see what people have to say about this

Tony Barrett has inside information...

No surprise with Young and Adams tbh... Seeing as we had bids turned down in January

List posted by a ITK last night was

Adam

Young

Cahill

Baines

Hazard

Sanchez

Jarvis

Sissoko

Bojan

Erickson

Remy

Enrique

Dzsudzsak

Richards

A.Johnson

Talk of up to 7 players will be signed.

Guest Portuguese

Adam

Baines

Sanchez

Hazard

Bojan

Enrique

Only ones who can take you to the next level.

Pacheco has joined the best possible Championship team watch him run riot.

In Lambert IMHO Norwich have the best coach outside the prem.

Guest MO Giro

C/S Afghoon that list is full of mediocre English players, for one i like Young but he isn't the out and out winger we crave imo, he is another one of those players who plays on the wrong side, in my opinion if we are to play to Carrolls strengths we need a winger like Dzusdak who would actually whip balls in, either that or we buy a left back like Baines(who would be hard to get for obvious reasons) to make up for the lack of width we will have.