The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Shelvey will go out on loan

Yeah i feel Shelvey and Wilson won't come back if we sign Jones and Henderson.

Nah I think Kenny rates then highly but knows they need more first team experience.

Also we need to remember what Reina said about his meeting with Comolli and the Liverpool project. Would he have agreed to stay because were signing the likes of Henderson, Wickham and Jones??????

I doubt Reina got a briefing of the signings we would make, probably just reassured that they would do their best to improve the team, i har what your saying about them needing more first team experience, but one of our promising central defenders would have to make way imo, we've got Wisdom who is looking likely to breakthrough into the first team, Kelly who favoured position is centre back and Wilson also.

I don't think we have the pulling power right now to attract the big names, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Players like Mata Gervinho Turan Perotti Nzogbia would come to Liverpool, there a good enough standard certainly better than Stewart mediocre Downing, young players like Wijinaldum, Munian, Marvin Martin Ever Banega would also come, thats what i felt FS Gwere looking at before the transfer window, the best young players in the world, and players like Mata and Gervinho who are decent enough but don't play for prestigious clubs so would jump at the chance of coming to one of the biggest clubs in the premier league.

N'c*ck leaving must only mean that we WILL defo sign a striker

I'm so exciiiiiiiited And I just cant hiiiiiiiiiiide it.

Aguero/Benzema PLEASE.

LOOL Wickham will be the replacement.

First team mate, not u18's.

Mata, a DM machine and a striker is me going over the moon

Wickham will go to the first team .

• Downvote 1

I personally dont think we will go for Downing, his age & potential resale value doesn't fit with FSG's criteria. Will be super happs if we get Mata & I reckon Henderson has been bought to play on the right with Kuyt being put back as a striker. Wickham will take N'Gog's place on the bench.

I'm just happy moves are being made cos boy, this time last year was peak.

Your priority should be Young or Mata.

Definitely Mata still.

I know Wenger dont need him or wont splash that cash.

Guess not

Mata: no contact with Valencia or the player's representatives. That's not to say it won't ever happen, but Downing seems first choice.

:lol:

pissed we're missing out on jones, looks like we will go for Dann now though with wilson going back to rangers on loan. Wondering where this puts Ayala though, still think he's good enough but looks like he's just gonna be sold unfortunately. Glad Brad Jones will probably be leaving, pointless signing and Doni should come in as backup for pepe, HAVE to send Gulacsi on loan for the season, great young goalkeeper who shouldnt be sold but needs more games than just cup runs when pepe gets rested.

Liking the way players are being lined up to leave to reduce the wage bill and reduce fees for players coming in.

That quote is probs a lot of shite.

/

Dann would probably be a bit cheaper than Jones and still a quality signing.

If we are still going for a CB hope we pursue him.

Cahill is out of our price range with City supposedly interested.