The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

The Seasiders are expected to receive somewhere in the region of £7m, as well as up to three Liverpool players. Jonjo Shelvey, Stephen Darby and Danny Wilson are the names that have been mooted so far.

£7million sounds like a good deal. Which is what the Blackpool Gazette are reporting. They broke the news.

Expect figures of £9-£11million to be touted about

The Seasiders are expected to receive somewhere in the region of £7m, as well as up to three Liverpool players. Jonjo Shelvey, Stephen Darby and Danny Wilson are the names that have been mooted so far.

£7million sounds like a good deal. Which is what the Blackpool Gazette are reporting. They broke the news.

Expect figures of £9-£11million to be touted about

£7 mill isnt too bad to be honest, are those players all on loan or some loan some sale ? they all need gametime and excluding shelvey wouldnt be getting so much if they remained with us for the coming season.

Jonjo and Danny is a season loan.

Darby I'm not too sure about. I'd assume he's been sold?

seen, yeah that would be a good deal tbh. interested to see what CM's will still be at the club come the start of the season. We have...

Gerrard

Lucas

Meireles

Aquilani

Spearing

Adam (assuming he passes his medical)

6 players for 2/3 spots

Guest Portuguese

Good signing for Liverpool its tradtion that Liverpool have always had deep line playmakers from Molby to McAllister to Alonso now Adam

• Upvote 2

Sky Sports/Blackpool Gazette all reporting the deal is less than £7 million.

If that's the case, I don't mind AT all.

/

Johnson signed a new contract extension. Pleased for him, played excellently during second half of the season.

Sky Sports/Blackpool Gazette all reporting the deal is less than £7 million.

If that's the case, I don't mind AT all.

/

Johnson signed a new contract extension. Pleased for him, played excellently during second half of the season.

c/s

Great news about johnsons new deal. Be good to see him back at right back though

Emiliano Adrian Insua

En Liverpool nuevamente, espero poder quedarme y aportarle algo al equipo, estoy con muchas ganas de sumar!

In Liverpool again, i hope to be here this season and to give something to the team, I am with energy to do it.

puts to bed the talk he may want to leave the club. Definately aid the LB problem if he is given a new contract imo.

Aurelio

Insua

Johnson

Robinson

Kelly

Mavinga

all able to play there, would still like a recognised top class left back to be first choice but Insua should stay. Still only 22

Amazing signing

For under 10m? AMAZING.

He's the only player who can get close to Alonso passing range wise. Even if he doesnt start he is miles better than what we had on the bench last season in that position.

Im starting to like the DEPTH of quality in our team for the first time in YEARS. Yes Kenny, you are my Dad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:lol:

I wish I could share your excitement Murks but I just don't see the need for him, I'd have been happy to start the season with

Gerrard

Lucas

Mereiles

Aquilani

Spearing

Henderson

Shelvey

another DM

Plenty of quality there. I know we're going to try get rid of Aquilani or Mereiles as a result of Adam signing and it's madness imo.

Adam for me is just meh

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1