Just met the pengest white chick

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chick was too cool, and she was mad religious and strangely cultural, so I thought maybe she's some European mix or Kiwi or Aussie but no, she was all the way English.
Yeah cos we all know how cultured those Aussies are :D
Well they are a lot more cultural and morally driven than any other EU country apart from the Islamic states......FACTYES, I know Aussies arent EU

Chick was too cool, and she was mad religious and strangely cultural, so I thought maybe she's some European mix or Kiwi or Aussie but no, she was all the way English.
Well they are a lot more cultural and morally driven than any other EU country apart from the Islamic states......FACTYES, I know Aussies arent EU
Explain to me how Aussies are culturally driven?

In comparison to the English:I think it's evident that they breed lessHave LESS STDs/STIs than the EnglishLESS Teenage pregnanciesLess gun/knife crimeAnd they respect and acknowledge their origins ( prisoners sent to an Island with Aborigines)

In comparison to the English:I think it's evident that they breed lessHave LESS STDs/STIs than the EnglishLESS Teenage pregnanciesLess gun/knife crimeAnd they respect and acknowledge their origins ( prisoners sent to an Island with Aborigines)
Britain has almost 3 times the population of Australia so social trends are much more difficult to control here.And how does Australia respect the fact most of them came from criminals?