Ibiza

rich225

Guest Malcolm Tucker

I heard last year from alot of people that Ibizia was 'losing its touch' saying how it was pulling in less and less goers and more clubs shutting etc

every resort was dead out last year, credit crunch f*cked up the holiday iles

jocelyn_Angloma, stop chatting breeze. ta

went last year for a week and it cost me 200 quid....spending was a four figure sum lol.....clubs are a lot to get in but worth every penny imo.....erick morillo live at pacha was the best clubbin experience ever for me...going this year.around 2nd week of september....220 quid all in with flights....skyscanner.net dirt cheap easyjet flights and book the hotel seperate its average 40 euros a night for a 2 bed room...cannot see the point of payin 400-500 quid for a package deal tbh...a taxi from the airport to the hotel we stopped in (right by the west end) was 15 euros and we arrived within 15 mins so now fukin about waitin on a coach.....

ok drink prices are crazy but i found i didnt need to drink over there two bottles of water in the clubs 18 euros and i was cool...did share the same Savannah experience as someone else who posted in the topic and ended up with a 200 euro bill for food and drink....ive done napa, malia, kos, zante, kavos and ibiza tops em all by a long shot....so get on it....twice as nice have a club night too so you can get your urban fix while your over there.....in a nutshell....go to ibiza...u wont regret it!

went last year for a week and it cost me 200 quid....spending was a four figure sum lol.....clubs are a lot to get in but worth every penny imo.....erick morillo live at pacha was the best clubbin experience ever for me...going this year.around 2nd week of september....220 quid all in with flights....skyscanner.net dirt cheap easyjet flights and book the hotel seperate its average 40 euros a night for a 2 bed room...cannot see the point of payin 400-500 quid for a package deal tbh...a taxi from the airport to the hotel we stopped in (right by the west end) was 15 euros and we arrived within 15 mins so now fukin about waitin on a coach.....

ok drink prices are crazy but i found i didnt need to drink over there two bottles of water in the clubs 18 euros and i was cool...did share the same Savannah experience as someone else who posted in the topic and ended up with a 200 euro bill for food and drink....ive done napa, malia, kos, zante, kavos and ibiza tops em all by a long shot....so get on it....twice as nice have a club night too so you can get your urban fix while your over there.....in a nutshell....go to ibiza...u wont regret it!

smart guy.......i didnt watch my spending until it was too late........I had a great time but If i ever went again i would be more astute money wise

Guest Malcolm Tucker

i did 1250 in napa before it hit the euro so this is gonna kill me....

only spent 300 in malia last summer tho (but malia is f*ck*ng sheg)

i cant eat in the heat anyways so its gonna be a diet of sky voddy and apple juice for 2 weeks.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

going south africa for the world cup and im hearing pure horror stories on how much it will cost.... :(

will be worth every penny presuming you dont get kindnapped :lol:

semtex and dizzee are out there the day b4 the england match

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if DC10 is open this year?

well the circloco opening party is on the 31st May (confirmed on there myspace.)

whats it saying?

it's nuts. The maddest day/nights of my lie in a club.

On the way up you see peoe slowly walking back or on the side of the road cos they got no

energy left. Then you get out the cab and all you hear is the 4/4 kick BOOMING. Go in the little courtyard and see BARE bodies. Literally scattered all over the place & a couple ambulances.

The first room is all black with just trippy lights and a few plasma with a hand scribbling rubbish double speed and mad colours flashing up. Then you go into the main hangar. Skin everywhere. Really European crowd. Not many English at all. EVERYONE is just their for the music. No hint of trouble. The djs have to walk through the crowd to the furhes corner with their tunes. I'm really not doing it justice but I'll up some cd's today/tomorrow but check on YouTube for vids.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Anyone know if DC10 is open this year?

well the circloco opening party is on the 31st May (confirmed on there myspace.)

whats it saying?

it's nuts. The maddest day/nights of my lie in a club.

On the way up you see peoe slowly walking back or on the side of the road cos they got no

energy left. Then you get out the cab and all you hear is the 4/4 kick BOOMING. Go in the little courtyard and see BARE bodies. Literally scattered all over the place & a couple ambulances.

The first room is all black with just trippy lights and a few plasma with a hand scribbling rubbish double speed and mad colours flashing up. Then you go into the main hangar. Skin everywhere. Really European crowd. Not many English at all. EVERYONE is just their for the music. No hint of trouble. The djs have to walk through the crowd to the furhes corner with their tunes. I'm really not doing it justice but I'll up some cd's today/tomorrow but check on YouTube for vids.

nice will deff be reaching there!