(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Wins 2 Losses - Some piss poor team though. Few good goals and that was it. I made a couple school boy errors like rolling the ball out trying to rush the game - And that bit where I wasn't moving Reziw messaged me and man tried to quickly reply and then couldn't get back off the PSN screen.Sekay your mad slow on the passing bro, Bare through ball options and you didn't pass and turned the opposite way.Fybar you're the greediest c*nt I've ever seen on a Football game man lol swear down I dunno how many times I was stood waiting at an open net for the square pass and every single time you shot and missed.And the computers a f*ck*ng Joke giving us default Strikers and sticking my guy on the wing when nobody chose to play upfront.

Absolutely hammered it tonight 13-1-1 the only loss was because Zak was ANY and quit on 5 mins without telling anyone.
And that draw was only because we lost it in the last minute....2-0 down first half....winning 4-2 with like 10 mins to go and we lost our nerve! we did do well today tho!!!I need to download the VP rooney sent me cos my VP is a slow mother f*cker (i dunno how tho cos overall hes a 88)

I think ur vps rating goes up and down depending on performance.We played well last night but one problem is if someones going through on goal they should pass it if the options there because there is more of a chance missing 1 on 1 instead of squaring it for a easy tap in.Also if someones running through give them a option for a pass for a easy tap in.I have to say that volley I scored>>>>>>________.Were starting to play as a team finaly playing some good football and not cussing eachova saying there sh*t.

I think ur vps rating goes up and down depending on performance.We played well last night but one problem is if someones going through on goal they should pass it if the options there because there is more of a chance missing 1 on 1 instead of squaring it for a easy tap in.Also if someones running through give them a option for a pass for a easy tap in.I have to say that volley I scored>>>>>>________.Were starting to play as a team finaly playing some good football and not cussing eachova saying there sh*t.
Soz Mate.

Last night was big. I didn't think we would cope when there was like 6 man on the team in 1 game but everyone was on it at the same tempo mostly passing.The Volley was dirts Rowan had everyone like Owwwwwwwww.O Tite Reams getting sent off in our last match lmao, guy did some sliding tackle on a man who didn't have the ball in their own area and copped a Red for it.