How do you tell your man that his sex is wack?

DanahBaby

its true more time im like a teletubby 'again again, again AGAIN!'But im hearing pure ZZzzzThis is why i say go for urs smaddzI feel so rejected when im denied another round 4 the rest of the night10 mins of 4 play should change ur mind, but even when i get it standing again, sometimes im still hearing lines like 'my balls are empty'

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its true more time im like a teletubby 'again again, again AGAIN!'But im hearing pure ZZzzzThis is why i say go for urs smaddzI feel so rejected when im denied another round 4 the rest of the night10 mins of 4 play should change ur mind, but even when i get it standing again, sometimes im still hearing lines like 'my balls are empty'
thats probably cuz your sex is wack

Guest Esquilax
i never professed to leading anything concerning womens rightshumanities over feminism any day
I'm gonna go ahead and co sign you there.Feminism has no place in the 21st century.

i never professed to leading anything concerning womens rightshumanities over feminism any day
sorry, duno why im picking on you
I hate to try and give an explanation, because what i said was wrong i shouldn't have an excuse i just shouldn't have said it. I feel like a complete d*ckhead, i was in a v shitty mood concerning stuff (the proof is in my other posts around that time) and i kind of aimed my anger towards you in that post, which i feel like a d*ckhead for because u deffo do not talk about anything all the time, and even if you did i am nobody to say something like that. i am really sorry, and i feel like a d*ckhead, and i hope you er look past it and forgive me. sorryi hope you have not blocked me.

Guest Esquilax
I hate to try and give an explanation, because what i said was wrong i shouldn't have an excuse i just shouldn't have said it. I feel like a complete d*ckhead, i was in a v shitty mood concerning stuff (the proof is in my other posts around that time) and i kind of aimed my anger towards you in that post, which i feel like a d*ckhead for because u deffo do not talk about anything all the time, and even if you did i am nobody to say something like that. i am really sorry, and i feel like a d*ckhead, and i hope you er look past it and forgive me. sorryi hope you have not blocked me.
lmao is this a joke

lmao is this a joke
:D :D O.Man are you okay fam?

nah, this friday i went to my cousins house party and there was this dude there who had parred me harder better faster strongest par in the f*ck*ng world, but he doesn't know i know. And for the sake of my sanity, family, general calmness, i just repressed my aggression. I was put off at first like i didn't even expect to see him there. Basically since i've come back and till today it's f*ck*ng me up hard.

nah, this friday i went to my cousins house party and there was this dude there who had parred me harder better faster strongest par in the f*ck*ng world, but he doesn't know i know. And for the sake of my sanity, family, general calmness, i just repressed my aggression. I was put off at first like i didn't even expect to see him there. Basically since i've come back and till today it's f*ck*ng me up hard.
what happenedhe stirred the punch bowl with his johnson ?

lmao is this a joke
Why is that funny? i think he did a noble thingNow i want apologies for all the other rubbish posts uve made O.manYou filthy infidel