Did I overreact?

SoCo KinG

Update please.
Banged on the *back seat* and now it's bless i suppose..dont get it twisted she don't run nothing...and at the people saying it ent serious...u never had an arguement that started as nothing but got built up because other things were brought up from the past.Her story was that her friend was about to get in the back (because she had already told her to)..she wass just saying no to take the piss...but i just kmt and walked off too fast to realize.and my test is in 2 weeks still...should of been ages ago but messed around with my theory.

dont see the fuss tbh.baffed as to why ANYONE would think i'd do any of that IRL.just let man attempt an 'lol' in peace.
nah but tell the truth though famthat wasnt an attempt at a lol thats what you would have actually done. admit.
nah youre wrong still.

Where they is any male in the carWomen Ride in the back!Was going sumwhere with my Link and my BoiLink try say shes sittin in the front we both just laughedWhen she try structure sum sort of argument We just kept on laughing and held the front seat forward until she got in the back!Could NEVER EVER let my girls friend take man for simple, jus give them the look my mum used to give me and every 1 knows what time it isProbably why all my ex/old links friends always hate me, feel no way to boi them off

Guest TimeBomb
This shows you a few things::D First of all I hope you're now taking driving lessons:arrow: Get your OWN car, or at least the licence:arrow: You DON'T get any ratings in this relationship.:D This relationship isn't serious.:D YOU will be bending over for as long as she f*ck*ng tells you to.You got taken for any link. Any chief. CLEARLY she's not your girl. And she treats you as such. You've probably let bare sh*t slide in the past (probably because you think she's so buff), alie? :D
agree with all of this.

Not break up worthy incident.Blown out of proportion.But the friend should have moved to the back, she was being unnecessarily difficult.

I disagree with most people.If I was in the passenger seat of my boys car and we went to pick up his chick and he asked me to sit in the back so she could sit in the front I would be PISSED. Like seriously contemplate our friendship.Same way I wouldn't ask my boy to move from the passangers seat so my missus could sit there.And I wouldn't expect my chick to ask her friend to move if she was coming to pick me up.

A random chick, I would let sit in the back. Even a relatively new girlfriend I would let sit in the back. But the WIFE!? Nah. Not if there is ample room for my boy in the back.Obviously logic comes first though so if he's overly tall and they're cramming into a small car, he sits in the front. Actually, the more I think about it, any chick of mine would get in the back of her own accord.