Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

Vtec

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ that blonde woman - "my son likes to have long hair and wear rugby shirts, that's the same thing" - "i was surprised the flesh was pink" - "coloured...half caste"lol @ that fat f*ck trna make out like being fat is the same as being racially discriminated against, at that point i was just rolling my eyes...then he goes "i don't see why golliwog is offensive, it's political correctness gone mad" ... i cringedsaying that, that Pearl woman was something else as well - "the subtle things, like me [a black woman] being first in the queue and the person on the till serving all the white people behind me first instead"...LOL alright love. she had a thing against white people big time.dunno what that mixed race guy's point was either, was he implying that his daughter would be ostreacised and spat on in school if people 'found out' her dad was mixed race?

I think that these scientists are bigots at heart. I believe that it is their own independent views that make them want to research into this. End of the day, what is being 'smart'? the way Euopeans think and their capitalist nature? I wouldn't pay any attention to these idiots and also.. I know a lot of people here will take this to heart but just feel reassured that these views are a minority of view as the people of this country will never go as low to their levels. We all have the capabilities to learn and some learn faster than others it's true but I am white and I know black people that take the knowledge in like a sponge whilst I am still trying to grasp something.

Guest Esquilax
So erm what was the conclusion the show came to then?
that the majority of white people in the country don't give a sh*t about racism/ think everyone should take it as a joke

Arbitrary segregation of blue-eyed folk is the premise behind The Event: How Racist Are You? (Thu, 10pm, C4), part of the ongoing "race" season. It's based on a notorious experiment conducted by fearsome former schoolteacher Jane Elliott; she takes 30 volunteers, separates them into groups on the basis of their eye colour, then sets about actively belittling and humiliating the hapless blue-eyes in front of the others. Within minutes, there's annoyance and anger in the room; walkouts, tears, raised voices and so on. What usually happens is disturbing: the brown-eyes silently accept Elliott's bullying of the blue-eyes while the blue-eyes resignedly submit.The idea is to enact a kind of "tough love" intervention on white people, bringing home the scope and subtlety of prejudice. Trouble is, I suspect it raises as many questions as it answers. Elliott's style doesn't help: part of her schtick is to be horrible to everyone in the room, saving her most horrible moments for the blue-eyed gang. But even when the experiment is over, she retains her abrasive "eat your medicine or piss off" attitude in a way that seems counter-productive. By the time the credits roll, you're not just contemplating racism, but also wondering whether she's a bit nuts. Her didactic approach actually gets in the way of the message she's trying to convey. Anyone who questions her tactics is assumed to be blind to the realities of racism, rather than, say, concerned that her relentless cold hectoring might cause as much entrenchment as enlightenment.In summary: be vile during the experiment by all means, Jane – I understand that's kind of the point. But once it's finished, jeez… couldn't you at least crack HALF a smile? Even a tiny spoonful of sugar might help that medicine go down. White sugar or brown sugar. Hey, I really don't mind.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/200...ker-screen-burn

So if they done a documentary on Negro penises you would watch it? that's not a tad bit but extremly homo.
the way u have chosen to word it is homotbh it was a throw away comment that you have tried 2 make a big deal out ofs.n.m
camron-no-homo.jpg
lol @ that pic/just finished watching the race documentary, that blonde woman was a joke, try putting her husband dressing smart 4 work on the same level as som1 getting racially discriminatedbait closet racist, xposed herself wen she sed "i have 8 col.... (colored) black children in my class"

yh then she said how shes got a 'bunch of half caste kids' in the classand when a black (im assumin she was black ) girl grazed her face, she was surprised to see that it was pink underneathreminds me of a girl at school who asked this hoe if black boys have black cumsome other girl who was alarmed that the soles of my feet are not blackignorance is so much

yh then she said how shes got a 'bunch of half caste kids' in the classand when a black (im assumin she was black ) girl grazed her face, she was surprised to see that it was pink underneathreminds me of a girl at school who asked this hoe if black boys have black cumsome other girl who was alarmed that the soles of my feet are not blackignorance is so much
I wouldnt call it ignorance. A lot of white people arent aware that the term 'half cast' is politically incorrect.

I wouldnt call it ignorance. A lot of white people arent aware that the term 'half cast' is politically incorrect.
if u arnt aware then ur ignorantand if she really does have a bunch of mix race children in her class, im sure if she used that term to refer to them she would have been corrected by now

That woman was bare stupid, i both :lol: 'd and <_< when she spoke

e3929e94-9373-49e0-a4f1-89508fa93a40_625x352.jpg
Only one hundred years ago, many of the world's leading scientists agreed with A. C. Haddon, when he wrote in his 1898 book Study of Man, that, "on the whole, the white race has progressed beyond the black race."In the 19th and early 20th centuries, scientists were so fascinated by race that thousands of 'exotic' and indigenous people from all over the world were put on display in human zoos. They were not intended as merely entertaining freak shows but also scientific demonstrations of racial difference. Across the western world millions gawped in fascination at these 'uncivilised savages' and would depart convinced of the superiority of the white race. This documentary explores the phenomenon of human zoos and tells the poignant story of Ota Benga, a Batwa pygmy from the Belgian Congo, who was first put on display at the 1904 St Louis World's Fair and then the Bronx Zoo where he was labelled as the 'missing link'. As the film reveals, it was only a short step from these human zoos to the horrors of Nazi Germany as pseudo science that underpinned one, helped legitimise the other.
sunday 1 november 7pm

if u arnt aware then ur ignorantand if she really does have a bunch of mix race children in her class, im sure if she used that term to refer to them she would have been corrected by now
if you're unaware youre unaware. I used to use the term 'half caste' when i was younger as i was unaware that its offensive. once i leanred it wasnt socially acceptable i stopped saying it. If i had carried on using the term that would be ignorance as i would be disregarding peoples feelings and what i'd been told.