Moist things guys shouldnt say to other guys. . .

Doug

"wut clothes are u wearing to the club 2nyt""rah ur shape-up is on point"
u serious?bruv u ain't comfortable with ur sexuality if you think those comments mean something else...
its they way it was said tholike we just together in the whip and hes watching my shape-up
unless man ran his fingers thru your hair while he said this i dont see the problem
hahaha

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Snoop, has anyone ever told you your shape-up is on point?
WOOOYYYMAKE ME A MASKNO ONE WILL SEE WHO BOYED OFF DA TIINNG---lol @ this topic though, okay yeah the "your chest is tight" thing is homo, but it's standard procedure to check what other heads are wearing, too many times have i gone out in a smart lookin shirt just to meet up with friends and see them all wearing tees and me looking overdressed

u serious?bruv u ain't comfortable with ur sexuality if you think those comments mean something else...
its they way it was said tholike we just together in the whip and hes watching my shape-up
was he touching up your head?
unless man ran his fingers thru your hair while he said this i dont see the problem
LOL