Moist things guys shouldnt say to other guys. . .

Doug

"wut clothes are u wearing to the club 2nyt""rah ur shape-up is on point"
u serious?bruv u ain't comfortable with ur sexuality if you think those comments mean something else...
its they way it was said tholike we just together in the whip and hes watching my shape-up
was he touching up your head?
:mellow:
exactlyman ain't even touching u or anything.. guy is watching ur trim... and u think that's moist?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb
Yo Snoop, has anyone ever told you your shape-up is on point?
:lol:
:lol: it would have to be some sexual comment or some advance on me to cut off ties, ive seen friends/team-mates naked in the dressing room/shower, its not even a thing to me we're all men and we all like p*ssy.

Yo Snoop, has anyone ever told you your shape-up is on point?
not on here no :(
Sorry mate, I was only joking around.
gfsdhjfkahaha

"ah mate I feel like giving you a big hug"I've actually said this to one of my oldest best mates, I hadn't seen him for ages and when telling me all the good things he was doing I felt chuffed to bits and proud that I felt like giving him a big hug.and so what, f*ck you guys if you think that's gay.

Guest Esquilax

im not calling anyone gay or anything or whatever, but lol@ the examples given for moist things a guy shouldnt say to a guy"does my bum look big in this?""oh, you silly goose! *slaps weakly on shoulder*""i reckon your piece is bigger than mine still, what do you reckon?"Not f*ck*ng "Nice shape up bro"

"wut clothes are u wearing to the club 2nyt""rah ur shape-up is on point"
u serious?bruv u ain't comfortable with ur sexuality if you think those comments mean something else...
its they way it was said tholike we just together in the whip and hes watching my shape-up
unless man ran his fingers thru your hair while he said this i dont see the problem