NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Read it and thought

wtfit's trivial cases like this that make white people blame black people for pulling out the race card too often...f*ck*ng idiots
basically. Come like when I read about Nick Griffing taking a man to court for calling him a white bastard. Is that what time it is out here? You know how much court time we could take up? That could be the new sickie

Drew for the race card without good cause.Yes it might have been slightly inappropriate but racist no! They wrote "Black Couple", not the N word or any other derivative.This man and his girl should just continue with life.I hate people like this.... some victim complex, always looking to throw their arms in the air and claim they are being discriminated against.
its not them who drew for it first. as is usually the case it was the waiter who flicked out the race card first. it may not be racism but it can easily be seen as prejudice. just as it would be wrong to say "fat couple upstairs, gay couple, indian etc" its really a case of poor training and a worker using personal conclusions wrongly. she may not be racist but they had everyright to complain imo. using the N word is not the only reason to complain about discrimination.

Guest Esquilax
Drew for the race card without good cause.Yes it might have been slightly inappropriate but racist no! They wrote "Black Couple", not the N word or any other derivative.This man and his girl should just continue with life.I hate people like this.... some victim complex, always looking to throw their arms in the air and claim they are being discriminated against.
its not them who drew for it first. as is usually the case it was the waiter who flicked out the race card first. it may not be racism but it can easily be seen as prejudice. just as it would be wrong to say "fat couple upstairs, gay couple, indian etc" its really a case of poor training and a worker using personal conclusions wrongly. she may not be racist but they had everyright to complain imo. using the N word is not the only reason to complain about discrimination.
what's prejudice about calling black people black? do you know what prejudice means?

what's prejudice about calling black people black? do you know what prejudice means?
like i said its poor training. it may seem ok to you, but in the public arena i.e. restaurant they need to abide by the laws of the land, which are not set in stone agreed, but it can be argued against them, and why bring such silly attention and potentially lose customers when if the staff were trained well from the beginning it wouldnt happen. table number..UPSTAIRS was enough. what you probably need to know about prejudice/discrimination laws is that its not always WHAT is said thats wrong, but how the person who was at the receiving end FEELS about what you said, and your establishment could pay out a hefty sum because you couldnt train your staff in LONDON about diversity.

Guest Esquilax
like i said its poor training. it may seem ok to you, but in the public arena i.e. restaurant they need to abide by the laws of the land, which are not set in stone agreed, but it can be argued against them, and why bring such silly attention and potentially lose customers when if the staff were trained well from the beginning it wouldnt happen. table number..UPSTAIRS was enough. what you probably need to know about prejudice/discrimination laws is that its not always WHAT is said thats wrong, but how the person who was at the receiving end FEELS about what you said, and your establishment could pay out a hefty sum because you couldnt train your staff in LONDON about diversity.
what's all this fluffy bullshit about how people FEEL?certain heads need to get over themselves

JESUS CHRIST!PEOPLE CRYING OUT HOW BLACK THEY ARE AND WHEN THEY ARE CALLED IT THEY START CRYING. MAKE YOUR MINDS UP!
f*ckoff u ugly c*nt
hahahahahahow can you be a man and you are judging a next man on looks. That means you must have looked at me in a way where you are able to judge lmao
Let's be honest here. Your ugliness is obvious even to the most disinterested observer.
LOL

JESUS CHRIST!PEOPLE CRYING OUT HOW BLACK THEY ARE AND WHEN THEY ARE CALLED IT THEY START CRYING. MAKE YOUR MINDS UP!
f*ckoff u ugly c*nt
hahahahahahow can you be a man and you are judging a next man on looks. That means you must have looked at me in a way where you are able to judge lmao
Let's be honest here. Your ugliness is obvious even to the most disinterested observer.
LOL
:lol::lol::lol: It's funny because it's true.