(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

proper broken, the spray 10 bullets at mans face but he still shanks u is some joke tingf*ckin cunts
drives me MADsome c*nt stabbed me through a f*ck*ng WALL while i was inside the ground floor shootin out a window, saw him coming, went to reload in the corner away from the window and the c*nt stabbed me from outside!!guy even msg'd me "how did i do that??"

proper broken, the spray 10 bullets at mans face but he still shanks u is some joke tingf*ckin cunts
drives me MADsome c*nt stabbed me through a f*ck*ng WALL while i was inside the ground floor shootin out a window, saw him coming, went to reload in the corner away from the window and the c*nt stabbed me from outside!!guy even msg'd me "how did i do that??"
pisstaketalking of dying through "walls" I f*ck*ng hate when you're getting show and your in a doorway, run into the room an still get killedcheck kill cam now an it still shows your gettin deaded outsidesmh

lol tryna mug me off like ur some g about always leave when ur playinggtfosame way you left when I had 19 kills to 3dont gas it upmy reasons above is why I left
lol Allow your insecurities, wasn't nobody trying to mug you. Am pointing out that I joined your game about 3 times and each time you left for whatever reason, ain't insuating it had anything to do with me. I left the last game because I signed outta the PS3.

/got my model 1887 on akimbo now.
the range >>>>the power >>>>i shouldnt have prestiged tbh
biggrin.gif that gun is emotional, sick cowboy style reload, i lost all mine too... but this time round im gonna max out the challenges and prestige challenges and the ak-47 b4 I 2nd prestige again.what level prestige u at emeks?