(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

EVERYONE is on this 1887 akimbo shottie thing, shits ruined the gameu got guys just sitting next to the top of the stairs with a shottie and guys running round using sniper rifles like any normal sub machine gunthey've f*cked up with this auto aim thing as well, i notice these little things i remember someone pointing it out on cod4 ... e.g there's a truck in front of me and someone is behind it but is about to run in front of me, it auto aims and lines up the shot for me.tactical insertions as well, annoyingjust had a game where everyone has either a red dot or 2 yellow dots and one c*nt is on full green bars owning everyonefghfghfgh*puts game away for a day or 2*

EVERYONE is on this 1887 akimbo shottie thing, shits ruined the gameu got guys just sitting next to the top of the stairs with a shottie and guys running round using sniper rifles like any normal sub machine gunthey've f*cked up with this auto aim thing as well, i notice these little things i remember someone pointing it out on cod4 ... e.g there's a truck in front of me and someone is behind it but is about to run in front of me, it auto aims and lines up the shot for me.tactical insertions as well, annoyingjust had a game where everyone has either a red dot or 2 yellow dots and one c*nt is on full green bars owning everyonefghfghfgh*puts game away for a day or 2*
c/sthat is exactly the reason im not on this game 24/7, the amount of unfair advantages other brehs have over me online is shockingly ridiculous tbhthe COD hype is immensely overrated, but dont get me wrong, the game is still top notch

I'm pretty consistant in every game at getting 20+ Kills but my Death rate is inconsistant, Sometimes I'll have some 25/5 then other times it will be 25/25. Don't lose points for being killed so doesn't matter.
i wuld say the same, but if i'm truthful i would have to lower me consistency with kills to 18+ i rarely go lowerbut sill had a set with sum next hard body guys yesterday, i acknowledge that the average person online is kindah shitty at the game (even man that have prestiged), so i dn't look to how many times i come top 3 selected as a major indication of my ability, more about how i compare to players that i knw are good at the game. thats y i say i'm just decent at the game, them man yesterday were actually good

I'm playing so inconsisten it's pissing me offsome games I'm getting 12-0 an 17-3'snext game I'm getting 6-10 an sh*t
its not you mate, its MW2 thats inconsistent
don't talk wethow can the game be inconsistent, it was obv mehowever later on last night the levels were back/when people say stats don't matter, this is to a certain extent, I think my stats matter coz 9/10 I'm playing TDM, my K/D is 1.40 accuracy around 20% and I'm level 49 I think and I've got guys around me on a higher level that I've already passed or I'm catching

I'm playing so inconsisten it's pissing me offsome games I'm getting 12-0 an 17-3'snext game I'm getting 6-10 an sh*t
don't talk wethow can the game be inconsistent, it was obv mehowever later on last night the levels were back/when people say stats don't matter, this is to a certain extent, I think my stats matter coz 9/10 I'm playing TDM, my K/D is 1.40 accuracy around 20% and I'm level 49 I think and I've got guys around me on a higher level that I've already passed or I'm catching
WOW! you really need to get a life if your on MW2 24/7, YOU'RE SAAAAAAAAAAD!!! anyone over rank 30 or 40 already aint skillful, there moist SNM!*leaves VIP2 Instantly forever*

WOW! you really need to get a life if your on MW2 24/7, YOU'RE SAAAAAAAAAAD!!! anyone over rank 30 or 40 already aint skillful, there moist SNM!*leaves VIP2 Instantly forever*
:/

I hate people that complain about CAMPERSif they was playin HARDCORD mode u can camp cos u cant see the kill cambut if ur playina standard match and someone is camping in the same spot when u respawn why dont u jsut go there and kill them? its not that hard
cuz u dn't respawn still being 1 kill away from callin that chopper

I hate people that complain about CAMPERSif they was playin HARDCORD mode u can camp cos u cant see the kill cambut if ur playina standard match and someone is camping in the same spot when u respawn why dont u jsut go there and kill them? its not that hard
thats jsut unlucky tho not the reason why ppl complain about campers.

thats jsut unlucky tho not the reason why ppl complain about campers.
its all part of the same thinghad one game 4 days ago about 8 man on the map and i was literally the only one moving about the map, every single one of dem was campinand i mean that die hard campin where there not movin for nobody i clocked cuz runnin about i saw no one, no shots were being fired, i liked one off no one came, killed 3 people got killed once, press select see bare 0's and then 1 and 3left the matchwat type of sh*t is that, thats not fun