(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

most brehs havent dropped their PSNs in the 'PSN ID' thread, & most of the post in that are from years back, so i cant tell who plays MW2 according to that particular thread, hence the reason im asking peeps to drop their PSNs on THIS thread for me to add them, so it makes it more precise who plays MW2

so please drop your PSNs on HERE for me to add, because ive seen about 100s of different brehs posting in this thread & only 3 have actually stated their PSNs, come on i need more than that, safe in advance

can't take commando anymore, the f*ckeries of it, killing me from the top of the stairs, whilst i was firing a clip into his head from the bottom.

and also f*ck akimbo shottys, even after the nerf, just f*ck'm!!

:lol: This is exactly what happened last night in a snd game on derail. In my defence, i just prestiged so till i hit level 29 i use commando mainly. But I totally agree, its total bull. The amount of times Ive stabbed someone first only to be shanked myself has been stupid.