(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

This campaign is too sick. Up to The Gulag now.Only thing that is worrying me is how quick I'm flying through these missions. Fair enough I die every now and again, but I'm actually flying through this game. I hope it is a far greater challenge on harder difficult levels.

Spec ops is sick, that favela stage gahhh.Me and Cipher came close bare times but just as you getting excited cause you see 2 hostiles left, CLAP!Tryna get them stars son!
Tonights the night, none of that bullshit from yesterday!*after the descent*+Am I the only one thats jumped straight into multiplayer?dont really care bout my kills to death ratio atm

Yeah, Lenny, multiplayer is sick so I will be banging that nuff, but still if I don't have live or someone else to play with next to me, I want to feel like campaign is still substantial enough to keep me entertained.Then again, I haven't even tried special ops yet.+C/S Cipher. Not really bothered about my Kill death ratio, but then again I don't know what it is nor where to check it. True say I got an invite from someone almost straight away the first time I got to play the game adn just jumped into the session.

Spec ops is sick, that favela stage gahhh.Me and Cipher came close bare times but just as you getting excited cause you see 2 hostiles left, CLAP!Tryna get them stars son!
fkjndskjfnddfdfnsfndjkfddfkjndjkfndskjlfndljkfndkfjnsdfjndflsLol the EXACT thing happen to me n GT, lol two guys left...went on a rambo ting n..........mission failedlol we were on diff sides of the map aswell, yet got ended like sluts!! Level is a mad ting!Lol @ not doin any of these missions/spec ops on vet mode doe when theres two ppl!!ahhh murks got hit?....surely its my time now then....*looks across the room to his potential new paper weight*

[sKEMAR] I GOT HIT! [/sKEMAR]MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!
Seriously?!Damm man, i wondered where you went
Yeah.Minor this console is just for chipped games nowGonna cop a Elite
Cheeeze them 30 kill kill streaks there. Straight bannage."Banhammer ready for deployment!"
more like a 1 million kill streak sonhttp://kotaku.com/5402591/report-xbox-live-bannings-upwards-of-1-million

laugh.gifIs Jeffers that guy yeah? f*ck a Jeffers!!! I will run up on him and dun his dance!!!
trus me now make it nuke number 3JEFF IS ON f*ckIN FIRE
:D :rofl:3 nukes. ended the game with my nuke. next game, gota another 1 and murked them again.Not surprised they left after :D sh*t was funny as helll