I like my fish fresh

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is f*ck*ng disgusting!Japanese are f*ck*ng disgusting and treat animals horrdendously! :angry:
The video said the restaurant was in Shanghai. It's almost like your making grossly exaggerated and sweeping generalisations about other cultures and being entirely wrong in the process.
entirely wrong in the process? Pardon you! have you not seen and read about the way japanese people mistreat animals? The are not far behind the chinese with there disgusting methods and there inhumane treatment of animals! f*ck*ng skinning animals alive, then throwing there live bodies ontop of another live animal and leaving them there to suffer in pain before dieing all to fir line your roca wear f*ck*ng jacket! Don't f*ckin gcome here tellin gme that i am entirely wrong about the fact these people are inhumane in there treatment towards animals and to then tell me its exaggerated?????? WTF What would you classify an animal being skinned alive and eaten alive as?? FAIR TREATMENTf*ck off out of here with your hilter antics!Problem with this world --- inhumane, lack of touch with nature!
I don't wear RocaWear jackets, never have. You must take me for a teenage wog-socket called Stacey.1. Do you really think the fish give a flying f*ck? Their not on the plate thinking "rah this is a f*ck*ng pisstake". They have no conciousness, that's what separates us from animals. Fish can't feel pain. 2. Hitler was a vegetarian. A lot of animal lovers I encounter seem to care more about animals than humans. I don't understand how people can waste time and energy giving out leaflets on some monkey called chim chim when so many children around the globe go to bed hungry.3. Please provide the source of your information in regards to where the fur in RocaWear jackets come from.
1. I wasn't meaning only you, regarding rocawear jackets!2. Seperates us from animals? WTF? people used to believe animals didnt feel pain and didn't use anesthetic, up until recently. Now however we know that animals do feel pain and react to pain differently from humans. The movement in that fishes mouth shows discomfort and the squirming so don't talk sh*t, hearing animals cry out in pain proves that they do feel pain.2. Going to bed hungry is better than being skinned alive, most children have a voice to express there pain or discomfort animals are an easy victim to anyone, and the kinds of people who have no respect for animals are d*ckheads! My regards to saying your Hitler antics where about his treatment to people.3. Look on the inside of any Rocawear Jackets .......... MADE IN CHINA!
The movement of the mouth is the involuntary reflex, it's because your anthropomorphising the behaviour of the fish.I didn't say ALL animals didn't feel pain, a dog will obviously feel pain if I kick it.Children might have a physical voice to express their pain and discomfort but that doesn't change anything, their still the victims of abuse and circumstance. In a metaphorical sense those children don't even have a voice, they have no way of letting people outside of their immediate environment how shitty their lives are, a kid scavenging for food in South America isn't on twitter going "yh woke up bare hungry again". What would you rather have: child die of hunger and treatable disease or a animal be skinned alive?Where did you get the information about the ill treatment of animals in the making of Rocawear jackets? Because I have a feeling you just said some sh*t with no basis in any evidence.
Why one or another, I personally believe they're should be neither, And i dont think one cat being skinned alive for its fur would save the life of a dieing child. Im not against animals being eaten, but im against animals being killed for no reason other than there fur and in an inhumane way.
It was a hypothetical situation which you obviously failed.Simpsons_Food_Chain_by_SpacePlatypus.jpg

It was a hypothetical situation which you obviously failed.Simpsons_Food_Chain_by_SpacePlatypus.jpg
I know it was hypothetical.By that diagram alone you failed miserably, because its not technically true,The food chain naturally humans would not have consumed meat, as our teeth are not designed to be able to tear at raw flesh therefore we should not be technically meat eaters. However we are and we use weapons to kill for our foods. However, crocs, aligators, lions, tigers, wolfs even dogs and cats are all designed to be able to eat raw meat. there fore on the natural food chain we would be much lower down it, than the modern day one. Not all men eat anything. And you will have noted that im not against humans eating meat, im against the way in which some animals are slaughtered for the food chain and the live exportation of animals. People want to ban fox hunting, but want horses to travel horrendous journeys, which are unregulated, no seperation, mixed herds, mares and fillys in with stallions colts and geldings which cases distress and discomfort and serious injuries from fighting to the slaughter house which is absolutly inhumane and wont sign the petition because its in there dog food. Im also against stupid teenage boys/girls attacking defenseless animals, to prove points to there peers. Litltle bitch cunts!

I know it was hypothetical.By that diagram alone you failed miserably, because its not technically true,The food chain naturally humans would not have consumed meat, as our teeth are not designed to be able to tear at raw flesh therefore we should not be technically meat eaters. However we are and we use weapons to kill for our foods. However, crocs, aligators, lions, tigers, wolfs even dogs and cats are all designed to be able to eat raw meat. there fore on the natural food chain we would be much lower down it, than the modern day one. Not all men eat anything. And you will have noted that im not against humans eating meat, im against the way in which some animals are slaughtered for the food chain and the live exportation of animals. People want to ban fox hunting, but want horses to travel horrendous journeys, which are unregulated, no seperation, mixed herds, mares and fillys in with stallions colts and geldings which cases distress and discomfort and serious injuries from fighting to the slaughter house which is absolutly inhumane and wont sign the petition because its in there dog food. Im also against stupid teenage boys/girls attacking defenseless animals, to prove points to there peers. Litltle bitch cunts!
whoever made this user up is a genius, and actually deserves to have their ideas looked at by the bbc for a sketch show.