"I'm Britains richest slore!"

Tirunih

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast shes f*ck*ng for money not like alot of these sluts out here that are f*ck*ng 20 thug niggas in their area for free, but quick to hate on the money making hoes.I respect her grind; because p*ssy sells. Real macks,call girls,real gold diggers will recognise game

NIGGA YOU WANT THE HONEY, NIGGA I WANT THE MONEY

£300,000 in 6 years and she's lookin to make a mil? So she could be looking at at least 12 more years of this 'hollow life' <_< Anyway at least the article highlighted the negative points or she would be the new role model for those girls that aspire to be like things like Jordan
u see that 14 yr old girl on gmtv, her mum spends 20 grand a yr makin her daughter look like jordan an shes gna pay for her to have a boob job too

Guest Triple XXX
£300,000 in 6 years and she's lookin to make a mil? So she could be looking at at least 12 more years of this 'hollow life' <_< Anyway at least the article highlighted the negative points or she would be the new role model for those girls that aspire to be like things like Jordan
u see that 14 yr old girl on gmtv, her mum spends 20 grand a yr makin her daughter look like jordan an shes gna pay for her to have a boob job too
SMHshould be jailed

LOL WUT???????????

I saw this. It got me so vexxed. Those Gmtv presenters are good, cos if I was on that couch I would have had to break it down to the mum