Homosexual panic defense

Sozes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why wouldnt u think alongside being angry that this guy might attack uhes pretended to be a woman to get into a closed situation with u, he could be a rapist
so you think that this person might want to harm you, you don't actually know but you think it's a possibility...so you kill them, that makes sense to you???

its temporary insanityit doesnt necessarily make sense, its not rational thinkinbut there will obviously be thoughts within that moment which contribute to that insanitywhich i can see happeningfurther more, imagine ur in this mans position whos found out the woman is a man, u might jus give him one bang to his temple and he dieswhat then? still murder, he shouldnt have hit him

its temporary insanityit doesnt necessarily make sense, its not rational thinkinbut there will obviously be thoughts within that moment which contribute to that insanitywhich i can see happeningfurther more, imagine ur in this mans position whos found out the woman is a man, u might jus give him one bang to his temple and he dieswhat then? still murder, he shouldnt have hit him
but it wasnt the case of a reaction killin, he cut off his willy, n burnt him both acts show anger with actions that have to be thought out.

people love to throw around phrases these daysits not temporary insanity, its just angerthis person deceived you and made you feel a fool, now your angry

Guest Esquilax
i think its valid
Your prejudice clouds your judgement as it does in a great many matters I've noticed.
like what else?
Fatties.
woteva man im not prejudice against fatties/why should i care about deceitful battymen
Because its murder? :/ dont ruin your credibility.
its a f*ck*ng queer thowho really cares?
TrusayNo one gives a sh*t when some street rat gets a shotty to the ribcage, why should these gay bashing homos get more attention?

Wait, LOL @ actually trying to defend this.I was joking when I said whatever I did on the first pageIf you think its ok then :lol:MIght aswell introduce a Nigger Panic defense, when you come home and see a black man f*ck*ng your daughter, just whip out the ol' noose and it can be just like old times eh, no reprocussions cuz your angryIf you are picking up prostitues you DESERVE for them to have penises or whatever, sin is sin.

in reference to what cipher said about finding a black guy in ur yard f-in ur daughterhe isnt in a white guys body suit, pretending hes whitethe point is, u can see when someone is black, where as u cant always obviously see someone is a batty boy or a man dressed as a womanin ref to comparin gays to blacks, if thats what ur 'hate is hate' comment was about carpe