Weekend + Midweek Cup Football

MetaFives

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh terry gets exposed when taken out his environment as you see when playing for englandgreatin the air avg on the ground
You are pretty much the defintion of the bandwagon types I mentioned earlier. I can say 100% you don't even know what you're talking about, you've heard/read that somewhere and are just repeating it.He had a very strong Euro's in 2004 alongside Sol and made the team of the tournament at the 2006 World Cup.Besides the latter stages of the Champions League, imo, is a higher standard of football than anything International football can offer and he's regularly voted by other coaches as the best defender in the tournament.sh*t is beyond pathetic, I get you don't like the guy but trying to say he's anything other than a very good footballer is just pitiful.

Good performance from the lads todayvery happy with them all without a doubtSenior players did well aswellVida & Brown were solid, especialyl VidaWelbeck, Macheda, Anderson, Gibsonall very good performances+This match, from Spurs POV shows their premier league intent imo

Honsetly speaking Obertan looked awful.Gibson and Anderson were very solid. Anderson was all over the park, seems to like the Carling Cup, swear it was around the same stage last year we played Blackburn and it was one of his best games as everything went through him.Park needs to get back to fitness. Looks like Nani's career is over.De Laet has had better games but was alright, made a few mistakes, unsure whether he'll make it fully looks like he has the potential.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Just on train bk from the game, Hutton is f*ck*ng useless, jenas was sh*t as well.Bale looks like he lacks confidence, makes silly mistakes. All round it was a sh*t performance.

Just on train bk from the game, Hutton is f*ck*ng useless, jenas was sh*t as well.Bale looks like he lacks confidence, makes silly mistakes. All round it was a sh*t performance.
how did u get a train i thought last train back to london is at 22.00 from manc