zionism/ world order based on a myth

VENOM

f*ck it I'm goin to argue with you two about this cos no-one gives a sh*t about what you lot have to say (because of the way you lot go on more time) so derailing the thread is a minorYou can't say I am delluded for thinking you want to inform people. ESPECIALLY YOU THUN, It's the definition of your entire existence on this forum. BUT Instead of informing, you lot boast, you arrogantly boast about what you think you know, etcWhat I'm saying is, that for your cause of wanting to informthat approach is no goodof course I could be wrong and you lot actually just want to come across as people 'in the know' and do not really care for informing people of the 'truth', in which case it's pretty sad.hope that's cleared it upif not forget it

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck it I'm goin to argue with you two about this cos no-one gives a sh*t about what you lot have to say (because of the way you lot go on more time) so derailing the thread is a minorYou can't say I am delluded for thinking you want to inform people. ESPECIALLY YOU THUN, It's the definition of your entire existence on this forum. BUT Instead of informing, you lot boast, you arrogantly boast about what you think you know, etcWhat I'm saying is, that for your cause of wanting to informthat approach is no goodof course I could be wrong and you lot actually just want to come across as people 'in the know' and do not really care for informing people of the 'truth', in which case it's pretty sad.hope that's cleared it upif not forget it
lol@ thinking no one gives a sh*t bcos of how i go on reh reh. you dont have to like me before you read about relevant info and i dont need you to either way.if i make a post thats relevant to your everyday life..if you choose to ignore it bcos u dont like the poster thats YOUR loss not mine.i dont come across as someone in the know, i am posting information i came across about. since its relevant to what is happening right nowits clear that i dont agree with thun on many things, and many other people on here so those clashes will come telling me how i should behave like your mother teresa is just irrelevant

Guest Esquilax

But you clash with everyone, it's become a trait of yoursWhether you care or not, whether you come off as 'Mother Teresa' or not, your abrasive attitude has become so noticable that "I'm a tosser" is now placed just under your avatar. Why are people going to listen to someone like that

But you clash with everyone, it's become a trait of yoursWhether you care or not, whether you come off as 'Mother Teresa' or not, your abrasive attitude has become so noticable that "I'm a tosser" is now placed just under your avatar. Why are people going to listen to someone like that
im glad that i made you notice. those who dont care dont comment or bother to be a nuisance in a thread i makewhat does being put in a group online have to do with my real life?i post real life information so if you want to relate online cred to real life events and information your the dumb fooli clashed with you cos ur a racist ignorant idiot. if i clash with anyone its for a good reason.

Guest Esquilax

No but that's the thing, people won't want to hear what you have to say because of those reasonsYou see a wailing tramp on the street calling people cunts and talking about astrophysics, he may be describing the true origin of the stars, but you won't take heed cuz he's a wailing tramp calling you a c*nt, telling you your mum eats bird sh*tQED

No but that's the thing, people won't want to hear what you have to say because of those reasonsYou see a wailing tramp on the street calling people cunts and talking about astrophysics, he may be describing the true origin of the stars, but you won't take heed cuz he's a wailing tramp calling you a c*nt, telling you your mum eats bird sh*tQED
martinez knew how i was before he asked the question about where he can get more infoother pple have pmed me asking for more info. i clash with some of these people in other threads. thats life its not a popularity contest or the x factoreven you as much as i think your a d*ckhead online and offline..if you post something relevant that i can benefit fromi will read it or make use of the information if it appeals to me. hope that helps. bye

Venom & thun do need to cool down on cusing people on here. If they ignored the people sending & actually asked them to prove them wrong and shut them up like that then people wont say they moan etc etc. I'm guilty of thioks too sometimes so will try not to as bad as i was & will just ask people to prove me wrong when i speak of the nwo/climate change thing.

Next time you see me post something that is false then prove me wrong but dont start crying because you cant get your head around this information as it seems beyond youYou come across as someone who wants to learn but wants to close there mind to certian aspectsMaybe one day you can take in the information without getting frustrated due to not understanding

Venom & thun do need to cool down on cusing people on here. If they ignored the people sending & actually asked them to prove them wrong and shut them up like that then people wont say they moan etc etc. I'm guilty of thioks too sometimes so will try not to as bad as i was & will just ask people to prove me wrong when i speak of the nwo/climate change thing.
thun is the one who cusses anyone who questions him.the people i cuss are the ones that just chat rubbish them gaysurfers and equifags etcthey have nothing to offer just beg a lol or ask stupid questions like "if it was so secret, they wouldnt let you know" etcthis forum is for exchange of information, character development is secondaryi dont care who the user is if they posted something with relevant information i will make use of it

Next time you see me post something that is false then prove me wrong but dont start crying because you cant get your head around this information as it seems beyond youYou come across as someone who wants to learn but wants to close there mind to certian aspectsMaybe one day you can take in the information without getting frustrated due to not understanding
Thun thun thunWords fail me tbh