Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

I have to say i rate polow for his unorthodox being a stupid f*ck*ng prick technique (by that i mean trying to turn every topic into a North West discussion)most trolls just try to get a reaction by sending for people.
Show me a quote where i mention North West in this topic b?Show me all the topics i made on here about North West period no more then 2 to be honest Say no more

Why the hell do you even care if people think you're a stupid f*cking prick? So bloody what?
I don't care but i respect people who think for them self to be honest like Mad Vybez i posted a thing he liked he asked for the link i showed him and he said safe and kept it moving instead of saying i'm a stupid f*cking prick just cos others do, that's realI know i'm not a stupid f*cking prick just cos 95% of the times i have never mentioned things outta context in topics and am not like certain people like E Fifs, Venom etc

Why the hell do you even care if people think you're a stupid f*cking prick? So bloody what?
I don't care but i respect people who think for them self to be honest like Mad Vybez i posted a thing he liked he asked for the link i showed him and he said safe and kept it moving instead of saying i'm a stupid f*cking prick just cos others do, that's realI know i'm not a stupid f*cking prick just cos 95% of the times i have never mentioned things outta context in topics and am not like certain people like E Fifs, Venom etc
Ok babe. You shouldn't care though.

On 13/12/2009 at 11:01 PM, charliechalk said:
On 13/12/2009 at 10:57 PM, Superman2009 said:
On 13/12/2009 at 10:50 PM, charliechalk said:
Ok babe. You shouldn't care though.

I don't care i mean it's annoying though still people are too stubborn sometimes though real talk if i was a stupid f*cking prick i would be doing wat trolls do and dissing people and being racist online like does to get a reaction basically p*ssy hole anticsYeh i have made a few topics about Norf West but so wat i'm just repping my endz like everyone else does that's nothing to get banned or called a stupid f*cking prick for