Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

wealth doesnt determine how classy a girl is
Agreed, it is how they carry themselves tbh.What does Akhi mean???
PMSL this guy
AGAIN, you contribute NOTHING to this topic, LIKE ANYOTHER TOPIC YOU POST IN.I asked a question, you you type this, THE ONLY ONE to type this.Any begger.
Another post with nothing of importance.

Prophet how do you know any African's c/s him. ( I Haven't actually looked back on the thread). Why would you then stoop to their level, by using a article from a scumbag newspaper?Also, don't rise to the bait its pointless and you're just banging your head against a wall.

im not trying to sit here and justify myself as some mans kind of classywould be in vain just showing u my take on wat u typedid rather be remembered as a warrior than classy, thats just my take on life
:lol:
LMAO

Guest WAVESURFER
wealth doesnt determine how classy a girl is
Agreed, it is how they carry themselves tbh.What does Akhi mean???
PMSL this guy
You probably wouldn't know what it means either if it weren't for vip2 so don't be a prat
Don't talk like you know me in real life, you f*ck*ng mug.

Guest WAVESURFER
The fact you live in Glasgow is enough for me to make that assumption. If i'm wrong i'm sorry for offending you
I don't even understand what you mean by that first line.So I'm gonna accept yr apology and put this baffling episode behind me.

The guy who does this Polow act is ALMOST a satire genius, ALMOST.
Forget if you think i'm putting on an act or whatever for a second and tell me if i'm mistaken is it not true Eminem has taken over from 2pac as the highest selling Hip-Hop Artist of all time? am i lying wen i say there are atleast some people that dislike him being so succesful as far as sales and awards?

LOL
Knew you was gonna say that TBH cos it's not me saying he the highest selling Artist in Hip-Hop that's a fact and obviously me saying a lotta people dislike his success in Hip-Hop is opinion but however it ain't somethin unbelievable that people dislike a white guy who sold more units then legends like 2pac, Biggie, Jay Z etc But that's my 'opinion'

Full stops = a good thingAnd lol at the ' ' on opinion like it's a mystical concept.
That was directed at R9 cos he going on like what i'm saying doesn't hold some truth to it or is somethin so ridiculous that people even if it is a small % would dislike a white Artist in a black genre of Music being so succesful as far as sales and winning Grammys and all that