Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

Guest WAVESURFER
majority of gays out there right now wernt born gay its a case of learned behaviour, follow fashion flex
Is it fashionable to be gay?Maybe where you come from, but certainly not where I am.

majority of gays out there right now wernt born gay its a case of learned behaviour, follow fashion flex
Is it fashionable to be gay?Maybe where you come from, but certainly not where I am.
i think the media has made it fashionable tbhi think if it wasnt shoved in our faces 24 hours a day, there would be much less gays aboutmuch less

Guest WAVESURFER
i think the media has made it fashionable tbhi think if it wasnt shoved in our faces 24 hours a day, there would be much less gays aboutmuch less
I wouldn't say fashionable, I'd say accepted.If it wasn't accepted, and people weren't exposed to it through media etc. it'd just mean that gay people (who are born gay, whether you want to admit it or not) would be forced underground, and would be conducting their business in secret, away from the wives and children they'd be forced to have to seem "normal".There wouldn't be "less gays about", they'd just be forced to be secretive about their sexuality, the way it was in the early part of the 20th century.

Guest WAVESURFER
i see white women as superior for some reasonnot the sloshbuckets in endsyou know them brunnete mid 20s chiksmake you feel legal and sh*t
What does this mean?
Pos'd this post, cause your sig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________

Guest Esquilax
u cant seperate history from the present, history shapes the momentlet me borrow mr Cleaver again'be convinced..the past is no forbidden vista upon which we dare not look....rather the past is an omniscient mirror; we gaze and see reflected there ourselves and eachother - what we used to be, what we are today, and what we are becoming. to decline to look in the mirror of then ...is refuse to view the face of now'true true
Uh, yeah, not to sh*t on your love of this Cleaver dude but historical barbarousness is not cognitive enough grounds to, for want of a better word, justify the slaughter. Thats just an excuse.A lot has changed since the days of germanic tribes pillaging and raping across townsIf you have the resources and wherewithal to create films of decent production value, and organize seminars in which various people speak on a podium, then you have the resources to educate people against the idea that children who sneeze wrong need to be sliced up.

Guest WAVESURFER
i see white women as superior for some reasonnot the sloshbuckets in endsyou know them brunnete mid 20s chiksmake you feel legal and sh*t
What does this mean?
Pos'd this post, cause your sig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________
Who negged me for this?You lot are f*ck*ng brutal.

Race debates with white people are usually a fail. Why even attempt? An extremely high percentage of white people in UK are BNP empathisers, if not active, they surpress it and back the same views.I love immigrants taking over England. Unless they do something bad to me or mine directly I encourage it. England have themselves to blame for the influx and supposed problem. Should have stayed on your little island, not f*ck around with people or at least leave it in a better state rather than pulling out and leaving it a complete and utter mess. From the Africans and Caribbean to the Sri Lankans and Afghans etc. White (West) countries are the root of most, if not damn near all the problems in the 3rd world. Debt, famine, civil wars, disease, the countries with high crime etc. If it wasn't from colonial times its the USA through different operations set up by the FBI in most casesFunniest thing is what Ive just said shouldnt even be classed as controversial as it is the truth

Guest Esquilax
Oh yeah, I nearly despise everything about America. sh*t music, sh*t "culture", near sh*t slang, sh*t movies...Dont know why everyone bums America like it was sent to us by God. Satan resides there.
How can you say america has sh*t movies and music thoughA nations slang is hardly a criteria for you to not like itAmericas a great country to visit and a get a feel of