check ups

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest Triple XXX
How can u call them slags just cos u seen them at a clinic? Just means they're been responsible cos end of the day everyone is f*ckin and has been for a while
:!: This misconception is why STD's are running rampant at present
i see it from both sides thoon one hand theyre on top of their sexual health and know their statusbut on the other hand u gotta think how many times are they barebacking to come to the clinic, immature but u see my point

lol... been checked never got anytihng.but if u get these diseases its a minor ting unless the symptons afect you physcially if they dnt all it can do is stop u form haveing yutes.if u already got yutes and dnt want nemore then its bless fuk bare back wid who ever.but if u start getting sh*t growing out of ur penie then ur f*cked... or if u piss out razor blades.
WHAT??? that is some of the most ignorant sh*t ive ever heard, so just because that person may not want anymore kids its ok for them 2 go round passing their sh*t on to everyone else??? i hope the girls u deal with have enough sense to make you strap up if thats your attitude

Gonna try go next week so I can go into 2010 knowing I'm clear. I'm pretty sure but I barebacked one thing about 3 days before I went for my last test and some stuff doesn't show up straight away so I'm gonna go again just for that.If that sh*t was painless I would go every 6 months but I f*ck*ng dread the cotton swabs every time! They say the first one doesn't hurt but it f*ck*ng does and then the second one KILLS! After that it's actually a relief to have blood taken!

How can u call them slags just cos u seen them at a clinic? Just means they're been responsible cos end of the day everyone is f*ckin and has been for a while
:!: This misconception is why STD's are running rampant at present
i see it from both sides thoon one hand theyre on top of their sexual health and know their statusbut on the other hand u gotta think how many times are they barebacking to come to the clinic, immature but u see my point
YOU ONLY HAVE TO BAREBACK ONE TIME to have a need to go to the clinicf*ck it, i go if even if i've been using condomsJUST INCASEfurthermore the girl could jus be barebackin her man, u cant trust anyone these daysalot of man are jjus willy nilly careless out thereugta protect urself