What happened to that "real" African photos thread?

streets.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

its mainly the rural areas that are f*cked up or rogue nationsthe cities look like other cities tbhim goin Nairobi around April ill bring some pics of the real sh*t

Guest Flat Ericó

i think the point of this thread is some people may think the 1 pound a month poverty adverts on tv for aff children may be what all of africa is likethis is just letting you see the other side you dont see on tv moretimeam i wrong

been africa 3 times1nce when i was a baby so my grandad could initiate me, obviously i cant remember anything1nce when my grandad was buried and also when my aunt got married on Victoria Island, that was the first time i was aware of proper corruption, how can i be driving down a road with potholes the size of peoples driveways then turn off into an island with hand servants and water fountains and sh*t looking like it jumped out of a Disney book? made me thinkgoing again the end of the month

well i never said thats not real africa cuz the pics are real they arnt photoshoppedbut im not guna gwarn like say im so proud of a bank a shopping centre and 2 2 yacht, the architecture is nothing magnificentnot even an education or medical centre, nothing really innovative u knowstreets know this more than anyone thats why he didnt bother defend it when man attempted to blast his efforts

Guest Esquilax

It's all real tbhThe high society business buildings and yacht bays are just as 'real' as the shanty towns and wedding dress clad gun crime n sh*tThe underbelly of a place doesn't define its reality, nations and continents are multilayered things, they can't just be defined by the positive or the negativeIMO

unlike anyone posting in this board I ACTUALLY LIVE IN AFRICA.....I decided to move 2 years ago and its the best decision i made in my life.......i spend 9 months a year in Nigeria and the other 3 over here...the two richest black people in the world according to Forbes are Nigerian although off the radar they aint even in the top 5 richest Nigerians........africa is on a different level and to be honest the man over here and in the US are small fry......Financially blacks in the western world will NEVER be on the same level as africans...i meet African people that own airlines ,banks, oil companies , mobile phone networks all the time, i never met one all the years i lived here and in the states ......multi billionaires are ten a penny in Africa but the richest black british man is worth about £200 million, out of the top 100 companies in the Uk only one is headed by a black man...In the words of Chris Rock how many blacks over here are rich and how many are wealthy?people that own multimillion pound yaughts and private jets are ten a penny over here...as a black person in the western world tell what do you think your chances are of becoming for example a millionaire without picking up a mike or going into sports.....its easy to be succesful BUT how easy is it as a black person to break through the glass ceilingGoldman sachs and JP Morgan both commissioned reports recently that said by 2020 Nigeria will be one of the worlds superpowers, this has led to a mad scramble of foreign companies trying to invest over here and the Chinese over here are deep...especially in Lagos governor Fashola is doing a great job..The biggest problem Africa and Nigeria faces plain and simple is the massive corruption taking place....Russia and Nigeria are the only two places on earth i can think of where someone can go from being penniless to a billionaire within a year with no reasonable explanation as to where the money came fromTrust me im glad i made the move i have a four bedroom house not far from the beach, two jeeps, a maid, a driver , and a gateman and people still call me a "smallboy" because over there that is small potatoes...by the way anyone going to rave in lagos entry to clubs are free......there are too many clubs to mention but Autolounge is the spot right now its on top of a rolls royce dealership and it closes around 6am......if you like funky then Caliente is a good spot although it gets over rammed......dont attempt to drive unless you know what you are doing cause the traffic is crazy......and the people are bless....

Guest WAVESURFER
Trust me im glad i made the move i have a four bedroom house not far from the beach, two jeeps, a maid, a driver , and a gateman and people still call me a "smallboy" because over there that is small potatoes...
LOL PAR

imagine living in nigeria, errrcome on just imagine it living ur life over there haha
better life than over here trust me......constant sun.....good food......standard of living ten times better than the UK...how much tax do you pay?...because we arent taxed over here.....your money goes further...dont fool yourself my friend

no taxdnt u lot have binmen? how are repairs for roads paid for? police, fire, ambulances etc?
the state.... yeah we have bin men....police ambulances and firemen........when it comes to the ambulances you are better off finding your own way to hospital tbh
sounds brilliant, youre really selling it wellwhere do i sign?

johnn.jpgguys wearing a wedding dress lmfao
hahaha didnt even notice first time.
i've done some research and i've actually found out that that's a woman and she was stood up at the altar. Nem, are you saying the average standard of life over there is better than here, or the standard of living for the stupidly rich?

theres alot more to life than over hot sun, nasty naija food, bun chicks, stupid accents eh eh oh, and taxesthe difference being the livability factor
like i said the middle classes over here have a much much better standard of living than those in the Uk so dont hate just because we live better than you or your familyBUT being poor over here is shocking ....you go to any ghetto in africa the carribean or south america you will see REAL POVERTYOne thing i will say is there is no balance the rich people are richer than anyone over here you will meet in your life unless you are mates with abramovitch and the poor people are poorer than anyone you will see people like you wouldnt make it outside the Uk......there aint no benefits system...you would probably die of starvation